What are you eating/doing today -- Wednesday?

Meggles07
on 8/14/19 4:56 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We had the little nugget's first birthday on Saturday. It was a lot of fun :) she got good and messy lol. I've been a bit mia between the planning and the clean up.

Today we are going out for lunch with friends and then I'm dragging DH to Costco -- he just doesn't know it yet lol.

QOTD: are you a Costco shopper/lover? What do you like buying there? I usually get dog treats, turkey pepperettes, and maybe a couple other things on a regular basis, and then whatever I see along the way that strikes my fancy.

Post-op four years and five months.

Breakfast - milk

Snack - PB toast

Lunch - restaurant tbd

Snack - not Costco samples. Not Costco samples.

Dinner - leftover ground beef in something. I pulled too much out for burgers on the weekend.

Snack - oatmeal bar

All water and vits.

Monica9811
on 8/14/19 5:03 am - Peterborough, Canada

Wow hard to believe she's a year already! I love Costco. Buy a ton of stuff there. Their clothes are also cheap!!

Meggles07
on 8/14/19 11:41 am - Canada

I know!! She had grown so much. Google photos made me a video of clips from her first year and it was amazing to see her progress :) and also emotional lol.

Mellywog
on 8/14/19 8:35 am
RNY on 06/17/19

Good morning!!

Love Costco!! I always get peanut butter for my son and DH, yogurt, rye bread, milk, eggs, water, cheese, movie passes, toys, books, clothes and a bunch of other things that I didn't know I needed until I get there! Lol Clearly I leave there broke!

Breakfast - Milk

Lunch - cauliflower crust pizza (pre made)

S Yogurt

D chicken thigh, cabbage steak

S Milk

Meggles07
on 8/14/19 11:40 am - Canada

It's always a mystery at the end how bad the bill is going to be ;) DH made the mistake of not getting a cart last time lol.

wrkinprogress
on 8/14/19 12:30 pm

Good afternoon,

I'm a late poster today but am glad to see a few here today. The more the merrier!

QOTD - Costco is a bit of a drive but I probably go once a month or two. I buy turkey pepperettes, the West End precooked chicken skewers are awesome(refrig dept), rotisserie chicken, yogurt, shrimp, cranberry juice, vitamins, protein powder(Combat cookies & cream), body wash, TP/paper towels, laundry soap and lots of things as they come on sale.

B - yogurt, boiled egg

S - pretzel thins, PB

L - grilled chicken wrapped in lettuce

S - turkey kielbosa, cheese

D - protein shake after gym session

S - shrimp & sauce

Most Active
Recent Topics