Going to Drive Me Crazy

Diminishing Dawn
on 3/1/06 7:17 am - Windsor, Canada
I came home today to find a notice of attempted delivery from Purolater. I have to pick it up tomorrow. Could this be THE envelope? I can't imagine that it could be anything else since I haven't ordered anything.... But at the same time, it's just been about 2 weeks and that would seem awfully fast... Ugh. I have to wait til tomorrow to find out what it is. I think it will kill me! Stef
Dawn1
on 3/1/06 9:35 am - London, Canada
Stef!!!! Congrats!! I know someone else that is getting hers on Tues. and she just sent it in on the 16th of February!! So let us know for sure!! If you don't mind me asking...did you mail it in or fax it and to where?? Dawnya
Diminishing Dawn
on 3/1/06 9:45 am - Windsor, Canada
I don't know either way yet. i'll let you know tomorrow. The endocrinologist was faxing it in on February 16th. I'll let you know tomorrow, Fingers crossed!!!!!!! stef
TracyS
on 3/1/06 9:59 am - St.Thomas, Canada
Hi steph I am the one that Dawnya knows is getting the approval letter on Tues, and CONGRATS because it is true that the approval comes through purolater where are you having surgery? Tracy
Diminishing Dawn
on 3/1/06 8:18 pm - Windsor, Canada
Barix in Michigan. stef
lillykins73
on 3/1/06 10:45 am - Ajax, Canada
Mine came by purolater too! I hope it is good news for you. Post tomorrow so we all know! Oh I hope it is good news for you. I am sure it is. Liana
Diminishing Dawn
on 3/1/06 8:17 pm - Windsor, Canada
Well thanks! At least now, I know that purolator is involved! I don't know if it is a yes or no but will definitely get on here tonight and let you know! I'm partly excited to open it, but also nervous. I'm hoping hearing that other people are getting approved means that they are doing some more "rubberstamping" of yes these days! Hee Stef
Most Active
Recent Topics