Pop-Pop's down a C-Note at 4 mos. post-op

johnbertak
on 3/24/11 8:36 am - MD
I mentioned this in a response to another post, but for those who haven't heard........TA DA!, I hit triple digits yesterday and today I am 4 mos. post-op.  (lost 24 pre-op). 

Called wifey into the closet last night  (don't know what she thought, but in she came)  I wanted her to be the first to see the scale verify I was down 100 lbs.  She's been my exercise buddy 90% of the time and my #1 cheerleader 100% of the time.  I'm proud, she's proud, and all my family and friends are proud - it is a shared accomplishment.  Youse guys on da various OH forums have given me support along the way and I value your help enormously.   I have a weighs to go, but getting there from here will probably be a piece of .....well, you know.  We'll be going out for dinner to celebrate over the weekend.  Pop-Pop   

Laureen S.
on 3/24/11 9:43 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey John,

Congrats on your 100 lb weight loss, you are indeed on your way to a healthier lifestyle, might I add you might want to find another way to celebrate beside dinner (lol). . .  it seems we still have habits to change and rewarding ourselves with food should be one those. . . enjoy though, your wifey certainly deserves a good meal for all her cheerleading. . .  ;)

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

johnbertak
on 3/24/11 11:46 am - MD
Maybe we'll just go to Costco - 3 samples of "lobster spread" and I'll be full.... Pop-Pop

Debbiejean
on 3/24/11 9:46 pm - Shelbyville, MI
Whooooooooooooooo Pop-Pop!! That is what we are here for...support and encouragement!
Monica B.
on 3/24/11 9:47 pm - Emery, SD
Congradulations John. Glad you came out of the closet and onto OFF with your wonderful successful news. You should be very proud of you. Proud of your wife too. Support is so important.
Visit often and share, always nice to have a man around.
Monica

Sybul C.
on 3/24/11 10:01 pm - Alma, AR
Way to go!!!  I always get so jealous of you guys.  It seems you can lose so much quicker than us gals.  That's a LOT though in 4 months.  Great work.  I bet you are beaming.

Jo W.
on 3/24/11 10:37 pm - Owosso, MI
great accomplishment
Connie D.
on 3/25/11 9:21 am
Congratulations...that is awsome!!!!

Hugs....connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!