Yep. It's me.. Lost and probably forgotten..lol

MaryMargaretG
on 4/1/11 12:06 am - Medina, OH
Hi Everyone!

Oh things have been chaotic for me the last few months.  Too much to go into.  Some of you probably remember.

I haven't forgot about you, honestly.

I had my thyroid out in November and am having a rough time of it.  Lethargic and I have gained 10 lbs.  Every six weeks they raise the dosage of my meds and change them.  I am hoping this new change works.

Hopefully everyone has been well and I look forward to getting back into the groove.

Peace

Mary

Pat R.
on 4/1/11 12:10 am - Sturgis, MI
Welcome back Mary -- sorry about your thyroid issues -- hope they can get that regulated for you very soon.

Pat r.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Laureen S.
on 4/1/11 12:18 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Mary,

We always miss people when they are not here and welcome them back, hoping that your medication gets regulated and glad you are back.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Debbiejean
on 4/1/11 6:06 am - Shelbyville, MI
Hi Mary,
Welcome back, keep posting and hang in there. When your thyroid gets messed up it feels like a great big Mack Truck hits you, you get exhausted and all you want to do is sleep.
Stick around, take it easy and just concentrate on your health right now.
The weight will come back off later, but you just rest! Hugs Debbie
Margo M.
on 4/2/11 8:13 am - Elyria, OH
not forgotten! good to know that you are on the mend!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

Connie D.
on 4/2/11 9:01 am
Hello Mary....hope they get your meds straightened out soon.
Forgotten never.....missed  YES!!

Nice to see your post!!

Hugs....connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 378 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1176 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1184 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!