OT: Big Victory today!

poegirl100
on 4/8/11 8:10 am - Cibolo, TX
Woo hoo!  I just cleaned ALL the size 3X and size 2X clothes out of my closet!!! 

Today I am wearing size 1X capris.  It's working, It's working, It's working! 

Vickie

Vickie 

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 4/8/11 2:30 pm - Green Valley, AZ
Vicki,  That's awesome!!!!! If we lived close I could use some 3 and 2x clothes. People are telling to stop wearing the 4x because the hang on me.  We really are making great progress, aren't we? Have a good day. Sorry about the broken belt on your mower.  Mag  

poegirl100
on 4/9/11 12:02 am - Cibolo, TX
Mag, I wish I could give them to you, but you won't need them either!  These are my long sleeved winter clothes.  By next winter they will be TOO BIG for YOU, too! 

Hooray!  No more X sizes for either of us!

Vickie 

Eileen Briesch
on 4/8/11 4:18 pm - Evansville, IN
Good for you! Hey, I'm not sure exactly where you are, but I'm going to Dallas in a couple weeks from Monroe ... maybe we can get together.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

poegirl100
on 4/9/11 12:04 am - Cibolo, TX
Hi Eileen,

That would be fun, but it sounds like it will be when my husband is home.  He has so many medical appointments this  hitch, I'm afraid I'm going to be all tied up for the 3 weeks that he is here.

Are you going to the Rangers game? 

Oh, and Dallas is about 4 hours from here. 

Vickie

Vickie 

Eileen Briesch
on 4/9/11 4:03 am - Evansville, IN
Yeah, going to George's birthday party and the Rangers game April 23. Leaving here April 21 ... wasn't sure if you were on the way, maybe we could get together for coffee or lunch or something. Oh well, it was a thought.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

poegirl100
on 4/9/11 4:26 am - Cibolo, TX
Well, darn.  We'll be at MDA in Houston on the 21st.  I do hope we can get together one day!  Every once in a great while, we go to Louisiana, so you never know! 

BTW, Nacogdoches is on the way to NOwhere!  In fact, the college kids here actually call this town is Nac-a-no-where! 

Enjoy your weekend in Dallas!  Hope the Rangers win big!

Vickie

Vickie 

Judy G.
on 4/9/11 8:59 am - Galion, OH

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! That is great news!!!! Congrats!!!! See I told you its a wild ride!!!! LOL

HUGS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 398 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1203 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1208 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1146 views