Today's Reflection

Laureen S.
on 4/19/11 8:19 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Do I ever find myself around people who are negative? Are these people constantly complaining or criticizing others or their situation? Am I starting to feel like they're affecting my attitude or outlook?

I don't have to give other people that much power over my life. I can choose how I feel and what kind of attitude I have. I don't have to listen to the negativity of others. I can set an example for them by making positive statements or by having a positive attitude toward them.

Some people simply aren't happy unless they're unhappy. Today I will choose not to be one of them.

I have many things in my life to be grateful for, and I will not let the negativity of others affect me.

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Margo M.
on 4/20/11 10:10 am - Elyria, OH
can i hear an amen??????????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 399 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1203 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1208 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1146 views