OT: Computer question---Acer Notebook

Monica B.
on 4/21/11 2:17 pm - Emery, SD
I have only owned or worked on Dell computer. Have been doing a lot of online comparisons of various notebooks. Found a new brand for me at least called Acer. They have a very nice and very reasonable 15.6 in model with lots of built in features, very portable, battery life, and excellent reviews by recent buyers. Any of you have one? The model I want is less than $350. Thanks

susandoeshair
on 4/21/11 9:05 pm - Alexander, AR
Monica, I loved my acer! I used it for a couple of years before I took the plunge and bought my iPad. Gary's nowbthe owner of the acer and uses it all the time. The keyboard was a little hard to get used to as it is narrower than a standard one. You won't be sorry

Susan

carlak
on 4/21/11 10:34 pm - Bradenton, FL
 Monica,
I told you we have a Acer Netbook and we love ours!!!!! i only paid 199.00 for ours. Carla
image hosting site

Monica B.
on 4/21/11 11:26 pm - Emery, SD
Good talking with you this morning Sistah. How'd you find such a buy? Tell me!! You made me realize that this notebook doesn't need a CD slot. Dell laptop is running soooooo slow, crashes, stalls, and gets me frustrated. Also the battery is shot and can only use it plugged in. But it still works. I want portabily for everyday use, good monitor, good clear picture, WEBCAM a must, photo download easy, email quick response.
Excited we get to have a Sistah road trip next week to meet Lynn. Driving half way works great. I love the Prime Outlets. We will have fun. Look out Fort Myers, OFF women getting together. Fun and giggles will abound.
Talk with later this weekend. Enjoy your day.
Hugs, Monica

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 386 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1187 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1195 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1132 views