Happy THursday...and FINALLY !!!!

ohwegoblues
on 5/4/11 8:09 pm - NY
   FINALLY  !!!!!  Drum roll please....Here is my sweet little man...Liam Carter Killian.

Have a good day all.... I'm already late for school and testing.  Its still raining here and cold...I need SPRING...but this little guy just keeps me smiling.
   Marcy
Patricia R.
on 5/4/11 10:24 pm - Perry, MI
Congratulations, what a cutie.

I am in Michigan, with the grandchildren and daughter and son-in-law.  Munchkins have been trading stomach bugs.  21 month old Lincoln is clinging to his Mama.

Got here safely, after driving through rainy Ohio on Tuesday. 

Nothing exciting planned, except maybe Playdoh and coloring, and My Little Ponies and dress up.

Love,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

poegirl100
on 5/5/11 12:03 am, edited 5/5/11 12:05 am - Cibolo, TX

Except for the stomach bugs, it sounds wonderful! Stay inside and play all day!

Vickie 

Monica B.
on 5/4/11 10:40 pm - Emery, SD
A beautiful baby, he fills out his awesome name nicely. Thanks.
Sober 183 days and so proud of me.
So swollen this AM, hands, ankles, knees, and toes. Don't know why. Need to drink lots of H20 and flush my body. Eyelids are huge and droopy. Getting out the frozen blueberry ice pack. Can't eat strongly colored fruits, too much abd upset and pain if I do, but this bag of blueberry's has and still is giving me satisfaction. Should I contact Sir Mick Jagger and let him know I can satisfaction...always loved that song.
I slept to 7:35 and so grateful for that..7.5 straight hours of sleep.
Nothing but fun planned for today. WE are totally sick of the billions of lovebugs filling the air here, enough. I know I said they aren't as bad as black fly's up north...but these copulating flying bugs are thick, thick, thick, one almost needs a mask to breath while out and about.
Visiting with some of our Canadian friends down here is always nice and educational. Impressed with their quick election process.
Hubby was much better yesterday and woke up "perky" ha ha, never been perky in his life.
Enjoy the day. Hugs and thanks for your continued support.

Judy G.
on 5/4/11 11:43 pm - Galion, OH

Monica, are you getting in to much salt? Or is it to much humidity down there? Be careful sweety!

As for those lovebugs..ewwww I remember them when we went to Mississippi to see Gary's son Jeff when he was in the SEABEE's stationed in Gulfport...OMG they were EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope they go away soon!!!

HUGS

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 5/4/11 11:33 pm - Green Valley, AZ
Marcy,   Beautiful baby boy.
Monica,   So very proud of you, too.
Trish,     Hope the kids get over their bug. enjoy.
      I'm going to spend 3 days babysitting for a friend. They have 3 dogs and 2 cats. It will be fun I'm sure. She didn't say if she has a computer so it may be Sunday before I'm back to visit and catch up with you.   Have a wonderful day and weekend.   Mag

Judy G.
on 5/4/11 11:40 pm - Galion, OH

Morning Marcy and OFF family!!!

AWWW Marcy he is a cutie pie!!!! Congrats!!!

Well if you all read my post from yesterday that I made you know it wasn't a fun day for me. Bandit is doing better today but his leg looks to be stiff with the bandage on it. Still think the groomer did this to him!!! BUT I really do not have proof. GRRRRRRR Finding out more and more on Rick's stepdad and its not pretty at all!! That man needs to be locked up and soon!!! Rick told his daughter that its all up to her to press charges on him because she is of age now. And if she listens to her grandma....grrrrrrrrr seems she is just as much to blame if you ask me!!!! Oh we can't put him in jail or we can't pay the bills...excuse me?? The man works a couple hours a day!!!! How does that make the bills paid???????? He goes to jail, she has his car to drive for HER job....he goes to jail they can get help for bills and food....HELLO people!!!!!!!!!! Listen to what the people have been telling you!!! Get rid of him!!!!!!!!!!! I rest my case. She will NOT listen or do anything. Sad.

Happy this morning that I finally have the laundry room so I can do our laundry!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

Rick got the last of his unemployment yesterday and it was a half check. That is it. No more. Good news is the apartment complex MIGHT be putting him on payroll!!! The manager told him yesterday that the cleaning woman is quitting and if he wanted her job its his! So he would be cleaning apartments, painting, pool, and some other maintenance when needed. Keep fingers crossed!!! Prayers also please!!! Thankyou!!!!! His boss at the machine shop told him he had lots of work for him...would like to know when and where that work is!!! Haven't heard anything from him at all. So if he gets this job here that will be great for him!!!! :-)

Well that is about it for me today...so far. Need to get carpet cleaned while I am in a cleaning mood...hahaha so I will get going and know that I am thinking about you all and also sending out prayers and thoughts to all that need them!!

HUGS

PS what do you all think of that new doll that breast feeds???

poegirl100
on 5/5/11 12:08 am - Cibolo, TX
Praying for Rick to get the job! 

Vickie 

Judy G.
on 5/5/11 3:22 am - Galion, OH

Thanks Vickie!!!

HUGS

Pat R.
on 5/4/11 11:55 pm - Sturgis, MI
Beautiful grandson, Marcy -- I love babies.

I am doing very well today -- briefly thought about going into work for a couple hours, and as I said "briefly"...changed my mind.  Do have a Ladies Aid meeting from 1 to 2 this afternoon -- that will do me good to get out among the ladies again.

Tomorrow is our semi-annual salad luncheon.  I signed up for potato salad and it will (sssh) come right from the deli at the local market. 
I also sell tickets at the door and will have help with that (sitting down the whole time.   I love this event and we always have a nice turnout.

Time to go to the market and get some fresh air.

Good thoughts and blessings to all,
Pat R.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 386 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1187 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1195 views