Had my sleeve yesterday!

Lynn5707
on 7/7/11 1:42 am - IN
I'm feeling pretty good. I've been up walking, into my pjs which are tight! I'm figuring it is from fluids and swelling.

Thanks for all great support. I'll probably go home tomorrow.

Lynn
Laureen S.
on 7/7/11 1:51 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Welcome to the Loser's Bench, where you are sure to be a winner. . .  as for the swelling, yes, the fluids they pump you up with can put up to 10 lbs on you, but within days it is gone. . . 

Looking forward to sharing in your journey. . .

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

poegirl100
on 7/7/11 3:17 am - Cibolo, TX
Hurray!  Good for you!  Now, just take it easy the next couple of months.  Be really good to yourself.  Rest when you need to.  I took a nap every day for 2 months!  And ask lots of questions here.  These ladies all helped me so much during my recovery time. 

Proud of you! 

Vickie 

Debbiejean
on 7/7/11 3:53 am - Shelbyville, MI
Whhoooooo Lynn...keep walking and yes your pj's are tight only because of the fluids and swelling. You are doing great. Welcome to your new lifestyle and the world is yours for the taking. Each day is a new day. Get your rest, take your naps, keep sipping and walking!
We are all excited for you Lynn! Hugs Debbie
Eileen Briesch
on 7/7/11 5:33 am - Evansville, IN
Good luck and welcome to the losers' bench.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Lynn5707
on 7/7/11 5:51 am - IN
Thanks to all the kind responses! I'm feeling so much better than I had anticipated.

Will keep you posted.

Lynn
Nancy H.
on 7/7/11 6:57 am - Traverse City, MI

Congrats Lynn, sounds like you are doing great!
Nan

VNARN
on 7/7/11 9:11 am - Desert Hot Springs, CA
Congratulations, Lynn.  Sounds like you are doing great!  I hope to join you on the loser's bench in the next few months.
Eliza55
on 7/7/11 8:58 pm - PA
Lynn
Congrats!  I'll see you on the loser's bench soon!
Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

Connie D.
on 7/8/11 6:53 am
Congratulations and Welcome to the Loser's Bench!!!!! 

HUGS.....connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 386 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1186 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1195 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1132 views