Hi all, news on my docs. appt.

grammylew
on 11/4/11 10:51 pm - Jacksonville, NC
Oh, dear Nan! My heart is heavy. You are definately in my prayers, as the others on here with this dreaded diagnosis.
You are strong! You are surrounded by people who love you! I know you will fight with everything you have. Sometimes you just need to talk, or look inward and realize we are all praying for you!
I am so very thankful for all of you on this forum that saw me through my stage 2 gallbladder cancer 2 years ago.
God bless!

Grammylew in Jax

Jo W.
on 11/4/11 11:34 pm - Owosso, MI
Words are sometimes so inadequate,   You and your family are in my prayers.  
Remember I am in Michigan  and am all over the state all the time. If there is any way I can help  please let me know.
annette R.
on 11/4/11 11:49 pm - ithaca, NY

Nan,

No word of help come to mind other than : You will be in myheart and prayers.

Love
Annette

Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Connie D.
on 11/5/11 1:53 am
Nan....this news makes my heart heavy. You know how important you are to me. My thoughts, prayers and love are with you always!!

I know you are a fighter. That is where Morgan gets her fight from. Please keep me updated. PM me or call anytime.

GOD BLESS my special friend!

Love you....many hugs....connie d
Nancy H.
on 11/5/11 5:35 am - Traverse City, MI
Ladies, You all mean so much to e. No matter what your beliefs, you positive energy good thoughts & prayers are all that matter. This group of women & sometimes George, is the best. I want you you all to know you are all in my thoughts & prayers every day, Nancy healing thoughts for your breast cancer, Trish, for your surgery healing process, Laureen & Judy, back problems are so awfull!!! Please forgive e if I didn't mention you, it doesn't mean I am not thinking about you.
Nan
Laureen S.
on 11/5/11 12:32 pm, edited 11/5/11 12:33 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Nan,

So much of what I could possibly said has already been touched upon, just know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wonderful family at this time, where most of your strength I am sure comes from. You and so many on this forum are such dignified, grace filled women dealing with the beast of Cancer and if attitudes count for anything and I do know that to be true, you will be just fine and it is between God, you and your family to determine what that means. I truly pray for peace and strength for whatever you will be experiencing over the course of your treatment.

Much love and admiration, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

carlak
on 11/6/11 1:23 am - Bradenton, FL
 nancy,
I know you are a fighter!!!!! I am with you every step of the way. Praying an praying and praying!!!!! If you need anything I am there for you. I will come up there and help you. Carla
image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 393 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1206 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1139 views