Hi all, news on my docs. appt.

Nancy H.
on 11/4/11 11:16 am - Traverse City, MI
Hi everyone, been sitting on this for a few days, trying to let it all sink in.

I have been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Not sure if it's a recorence of the breast cancer or or a new kind. Had a biopsy to day to determine that. Had a CT scan on Tuesday night that showed a few small tumors on my brain, a 3.6 cm on tumor in my neck & a 5 cm in my chest. That one is pressing on an artery, blocking the blood flow back into my chest. So now we will find a treatment, & go foreward. Please forgive my spelling, as one is also behind my eye so sight is a little off.

I am not giving up!!!!!! If it is determined my chances are not good at all, I want you to know, I am ok with that. I have a great life, wonderful family, awesome friends, ore than I ever expected or deserved. I do feel emotional tonight, & may feel so differant tomorrow, pklease be patient with me, & thank you all for your support. I do care about you all so much.

Extra thank yous to Vickie, Karen C & Connie!!!!!
Also, this is the only public forum & have put this on, no face book please, I do trust you all.
Nan
cindibarre
on 11/4/11 11:30 am - Danforth, ME
Nan-

Just read your post!  I am going to start sending positive vibes north to MI ASAP.  My thoughts are with you.  You're a fighter and I know you will fight the fight.  Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help!

Cindi
lightswitch
on 11/4/11 11:58 am

Nancy,

My thoughts are with you.  I cannot imagine how you must be feeling, but I do know that cancer treatment has come a long way.  One thing that I have learned about various types of illnesses is that attitude and positive thinking can make a huge difference in outcomes.  Also, meditation and relaxation therapy helps the body heal.   

Eileen Briesch
on 11/4/11 12:54 pm - Evansville, IN
Nan, I am not sure what to say. I know you are a strong person and will do all you can to fight this ... draw on the strength of the people on this board. We are all behind you.

We all love you and hope you will find the right path and right treatment for you. Check with MD Anderson, USC, UCLA, Cleveland Clinic, Mayo, etc. There are so many clinical trials out there, too. Keep fighting. If you ever need to talk, please, I'm here for you.  You are in my thoughts always.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Judy G.
on 11/4/11 2:17 pm - Galion, OH

(((Nancy))) I am sitting here with tears rolling down...asking myself why? Why Nancy? Why Morgan? Why so many of my friends having to go through this awful cancer? What did they do to deserve this? God only knows the answer to this. My heart goes out to you all and many many prayers will be said many times over for you all!!!! Trust in God and He will see you through it al!!!! Know that we are all here for you Nancy.

HUGS

seasheleyes
on 11/4/11 3:13 pm - Manteca, CA
Oh my... it's hard to use words when words seem inadequate. I can tell you that I have a friend with Stage 4 breast cancer that has a tumor very close to her heart and chemo has kept it at bay for more than 5 years. That said, I do see the seriousness of your situation. I'm sorry that you and your family are dealing with this as well as the cancer with Morgan. It does seem unfair. My thoughts are with you.
Julia
Nancy B
on 11/4/11 4:05 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
Dear Nancy: No pity, no crying from me....only deep loving compassion. I KNOW that dark numb feeling. And I know that  what I need is SUPPORT, not pity. So, having said that, I am here, whenever you need me....to vent, to bounce off ideas or just to talk/write.  We all react in different ways…none more “right” than others.  So follow your emotions…honour your emotions and let them be felt, then let them go. It is what it is...these challenges give us a chance to see how strong we really are…how tenacious and how we grow as souls. Sit and feel…look inward to find your strength and you WILL recognize it *s*  If you meditate, do so…or just gaze into a candle flame or moving water….these are also ways to move inward and find your center.  Ask your guides, guardian angels, higher self or the universe to surround and protect you and to give you the courage and strength to fight this. I send you healing energy and many blessings,Nancy B
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Patricia R.
on 11/4/11 7:41 pm - Perry, MI
 Dear Nancy,
My heart is so saddened by this news.  Yet, I know you will fight this with everything you can.  You have my heartfelt prayers right now, and in the future,  Draw on your faith, and fight the good fight for all it is worth.  

Love and hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 11/4/11 8:01 pm - Green Valley, AZ
Dear Nan,
    I am sad that you are having to go through this. Positive attitude is very important and I believe you have that in abundance. Also lean on God. I pray that He gives you his strength to fight the good fight. One of the verses that comes to mind is that "Rain falls on the just and unjust." You are a wonderful person and have done nothing to deserve this illness. WE live in an imperfect world. Will be in prayer for you and your family.
Hugs, Mag

ohwegoblues
on 11/4/11 9:20 pm - NY
Nan,
  You know from this board that I don't post often.  Life is just tooo busy...but honey from my heart...I am sending you all the love and prayers that one person can.  I'll send it to you everyday...you are a fighter.
   God Bless you in this fight...
   Love prayers and (((((HUGS)))))
   Marcy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!