Tuesday already.....what's happening in your world?

Nancy B
on 7/30/12 6:18 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
Good Tuesday morning, everyone!  It’s been a quiet week so far and this morning, once I sleep,,.we will be going out to do some banking and other errands including dropping off, to the lawyer, the legal signed documents that both sisters had to sign before getting their cheques from Mom’s estate...they had to sign that they cannot sue…not my family, estate, the lawyer or the credit union, for more money. I hear from my cousins out of town that my adopted sister so drinking herself into a stupor on a daily basis. I was afraid that would happen but that is HER choice. Once she runs out of money, she will come crying to me how she needs money to survive…however, after 40 years of trying to help her get back on track, I am no longer a sucker for her tears and guile. There just comes a time when you refuse to be taken in anymore, no matter what.  Red Lobster is offering a ten dollar coupon off dinner for 2 so, hopefully, JB and I will get there this evening for an early supper…yum! I just LOVE seafood. If you want a coupon, just go to their website and you can print one off but the time is limited. I love their grilled shrimp and the salmon. The hard part is resisting the biscuits,  but, for the most part, I can easily eat there without getting into trouble.  I found a recipe for fruit popsicles that I want to make but of course, missing the paper cups and sticks…lol....by the time I get those, we will have eaten the ingredients already!   Really enjoying the Olympics!  I was never into sports but it’s amazing how focused and talented these young people are….hurry for ALL Olympians who are participating!  Just BEING there is such an honour and a testament to their hard work.  

Well, going to try and get some sleep! *sending special loving healing energy and prayers for those who feel less than their best today*

Nancy B
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Diane W.
on 7/30/12 10:11 pm
Hi everyone,
When I got home from work yesterday I found my approval letter for the sleeve surgery in my mail!! So excited but nervous too. Just hope the sleep study I took Friday night is clean so I don't have to wait too  much longer!!
Hope everyone has a good day today!!
Diane
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 7/31/12 1:02 am - Green Valley, AZ
Diane,
   So happy you got your approval. Let us know how the sleep study turns out.    Mag   

Diane W.
on 7/31/12 5:47 am
Thanks Mag, I got the sleep study results today and NO APNEA!!!!! Have my endoscope tomorrow and cardiac clearance next Monday. I just am nervous that this all seems to be going too smoothly, lol. I love this site and the sleeve site where there is so much support from people *****ally understand. Thanks to everyone!!
annette R.
on 7/31/12 9:12 am - ithaca, NY

Diane,

The people in my support group who have had the sleeve are amazed that they feel so good immediately after surgery. Those folks rave about the eaze of surgery and the weight loss progress.

Best wishes to you.
Annette

Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Judy G.
on 7/31/12 2:25 am - Galion, OH

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Now...when is your big day?? Hang on its a Wild Ride!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS

Diane W.
on 7/31/12 5:48 am
Thanks, Judy! I am so looking forward to feeling better and not having so much leg pain from carrying this weight around!
Connie D.
on 7/31/12 2:45 am
Diane....congrats on your approval...how exciting!!!

HUGS....connie d
Diane W.
on 7/31/12 5:49 am
Thanks, Connie D! It is exciting and anxiety provoking all at the same time!!
Eileen Briesch
on 8/1/12 6:18 am - Evansville, IN
Happy you got your approval. I remember that moment. You're on your way.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 386 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1187 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1196 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!