Update on Morgan, my grandaughter

Nancy H.
on 9/7/12 9:34 am - Traverse City, MI
Hi all, just wanted to let you know, Morgan is doing great. She was at Sloane Kettering last week & they ran all the tests. The cancer is nondetectable( sp?). She started school this week & I guess she loved it.

My son, her dad gets out of the Military in 39 days!!!! YEA

Carla, hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being in the hospital. Trish, praying for a good month for you. You deserve it.

Connie, you & Nic are always in my prayers. Can't remember who else posted. Know I care about you all.

Nan
carlak
on 9/7/12 9:45 am - Bradenton, FL
 Thankyou Nan glad Morgan is better.
image hosting site

poegirl100
on 9/7/12 10:46 am - Cibolo, TX
Hi Nan,

So glad to hear the good news about little Morgan.  Always glad to see you post here.  Hope you are also doing well.  We miss you.

Vic

Vickie 

Eileen Briesch
on 9/7/12 11:04 am - Evansville, IN
Glad Morgan is doing well and her dad will be out of the military soon. Hope you are doing well also.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Connie D.
on 9/7/12 6:33 am, edited 9/7/12 6:33 am
Nan....I am so happy for Morgan and all your family!! What wonderful news!!

I am sure Morgan will love being back in school with all her special friends!!! God Bless Morgan!!

Glad to hear that your son will be home soon....that is so awesome!! It seems like he has been there forever!

Thank you for the prayers for Nic and me. You know you and Morgan are forever in mine!!  Love you much!!

By the way how are you doing????? You are one of the strongest people I know. You area very special friend!!

HUGS....and more LOVE.......connie d
Patricia R.
on 9/8/12 4:08 am - Perry, MI
Nan,
I was just thinking about Morgan and wondering how she was.  Thanks for the update.  Praises to the Lord for good news.  She is a very brave and courageous young lady.

God bless.

Hugs and love,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Judy G.
on 9/8/12 5:49 am - Galion, OH

Nancy that IS wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayer works in number and I am so happy for her and your family!!!!! GOD is good!!!!!!!!!! Happy that you are also doing better!!!

HUGS

annette R.
on 9/8/12 6:37 am - ithaca, NY
Nan,

Hooray for the good news. In 39 days we will be looking for the news that your son, Morgan's Dad is home and has given hugs and kisses all around.

Kisses
Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Laureen S.
on 9/8/12 10:50 am - Maple Shade, NJ
 Nan,

Great to read this good piece of news!!!  Hope you are doing well too and congrats to your son on his service and hope he has a great life post-military!!!

Hugs and good wishes, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nancy B
on 9/8/12 10:26 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Wonderful. wonderful news about both kids!!!! We seem to always handle whatever is given to ourselves but it hurts so much when the children suffer!

Nancy, how are YOU doing????

Just so you know, I create custom Spiritual Mandalas for seriously-ill people thru meditation and have recently sent out mandalas to a lady who is depressed after her kidney transplant and also to another lady who is stage four breast cancer...colouring the mandala helps lower blood pressure, calm the nerves, decrease the breathing rate, lower the heart rate and lower the blood pressure! This also helps with pain control and gives a sense of well-being.

I do NOT charge for this....it is a gift.  So please feel free to contact me if you wish a special energy-embedded mandala made for you. I would be very happy to make one for you.

If you want a mandala, email me at  [email protected]

Nancy B

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!