Happy Wednesday!

Debbie A.
on 4/3/13 1:38 am - Discovery Bay, CA
RNY on 08/15/12

Where is everyone!

I'm on the west coast and it's already 8:40 am here. Everyone must be busy this morning. Not much going on today just playing with the new sewing machine. 

Hope you all have a great day, thoughts and prayers for all,

Debbie

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"

"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

poegirl100
on 4/3/13 1:52 am - Cibolo, TX

Hi Debbie and my OFF sistas!

Another crazy day at our house.  About the only good thing I say for today is that Benny is at school for 8 hours today.  Other than that, these people are all driving me crazy!

On my way into town for my special test the WLS ordered and then Mom and I are going to drive around and look at some retirement/senior living facilities.  Of course it is raining today.  Hasn't rained here in weeks and weeks.  But this is the only time I have to give Mom for her apartment hunt, so we're going today.

Better scoot!  Talk more tomorrow maybe.

Oh, and prayers for Cindi and her operation today.

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 4/3/13 2:00 am

Vickie.....you and I must have posted at the same time. Why is Benny in school for 8 hours....something special going on? I am sure he will enjoy that! I wish you the best with your testing today. I also hope and pray your mom finds an apartment she likes. Sorry you have to dodge rain drops!!

Love and hugs....connie d

Connie D.
on 4/3/13 1:56 am

Good morning Debbie and everyone....

Well Debbie it is almost 11:00 AM here and I am the first reply. It is very quiet on here. Have a fun day with your sewing machine!!!

Not much planned today. I have to send out a few more applications for housing. I am so praying something comes up soon!!

I will check back later to see if others have posted.

Have a great day everyone!!  Prayers for those in need.

Love and hugs to all...connie d

SandraKay
on 4/3/13 3:24 am - San Antonio, TX

Good Afternoon OFF Family,

It is pouring rain here today!!!! We are in 3-year long drought.  Only sorry that Vickie has to be out in it today.

Debbie, sewing is so relaxing and fun.  You must be in heaven with your new machine.

Connie, praying that you find a new apartment soon.  I'm sure good things are coming your way!

Nothing going on here today.  Maybe I'll do a load of wash and cook dinner for the family.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

Hugs and prayers to all, Sandra

HW: 297.6  SW: 284.0  CW: 183.0 GW: 175  
VSG: 2/28/11  Surgeon: Dr. "Sonny" Cavazos                  
Eileen Briesch
on 4/3/13 3:27 am - Evansville, IN

Hi Debbie and my OFF family:

Not much happening here. I have a couple of appointments today and some running around ... chiro, eye doctor, store, etc. I might go get my hair cut, too ... we'll see ... I was going to do it first before the other appointments but didn't feel like moving that early (for me).

Vickie, hope you find a nice place for your mom to live. Connie, hope you find yourself a nice place to live.

Me, I'm off to the shower soon. I still have a few minutes left to veg and drink coffee. Have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Jo W.
on 4/3/13 3:39 am - Owosso, MI

Good  Afternoon OFF friends

I think spring is finally coming to Michigan!!   Its still cold but oh so pretty!  and very slowly warming up  might be near 60 this weekend! 

Debbie  I got a new sewing Machine for Christmas and haven't had much time to play with it  between dealing with some difficult "stuff"  and now some health issues   but i am going to soon!   want to make a new spring jacket.   No quilting for me   To me quilting is taking big pieces of material, cutting it up into little pieces and sewing them back into big pieces of material!   I do love seeing the results of  others quilting though  just not interested myself!  

PRAYERS GOING UP FROM MY HOUSE TO ALL OF  yours!    

have a  bright spring day everyone!

Patricia R.
on 4/3/13 4:39 am, edited 4/3/13 4:39 am - Perry, MI

Greetings,

I'm not feeling great today.  It took me a while to get moving this morning.  Then, I ran a few errands and visited Colleen and the kids for a little while.  It's so much fun to watch Frankie scoot across the room on his bottom.  Colleen's floors are hardwood and ceramic tile, which she keeps spotless.  

I have a few phone calls to make, and then I'm going to rest.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Judy G.
on 4/3/13 6:50 am - Galion, OH

Afternoon OFF family!!! Man I have been busy here!!!Rented out 3 apartments yesterday and showed a couple today!!! Guys need to get busy getting the new empty ones ready so we have them ready asap!!!!!!! WOW!! People calling and stopping in out of the blue...happy happy happy!!!!!!!! One guy used to do opening act for Charlie Danels band!!! Asked if his guys could do a gig for the tenants here some time...SURE!!!!!!!!! As long as its free!!! Sure thing he said...OK!!! He will be moving in here friday!!!!

Update on mom is she is doing better...found out she is refusing her therapy!!! Amanda found out and she called her dad in mexico and told him!! He called mom today and had a talk with her!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!! Guess who won't be skipping her therapy sessions again!!! LOL Now hopefully she will also be eating better!!!! Joe comes home late friday or early saturday so she better get her butt in gear and get better for that visit from him!!!! ;-)

Well time to figure out supper...hmmmmmmmm.

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!

HUGS

Eileen Briesch
on 4/3/13 9:20 am - Evansville, IN

Yeah, Judy, same problems as with my mom ... refusing to do therapy, or only doing therapy when she's forced to do it, and then not doing it correctly. And as far as eating goes ... mom isn't doing much of that, either. I think they get to the point where they just don't feel like going on anymore. That's what my mom is doing now. She basically eats bread and potato chips ... that's about it. And she's diabetic. But at that age, what difference does it make anymore? They're not going to live that much longer. Right now, my mom could use a few more pounds on her. She looks so thin and frail. 

Hope your family can convince your mom to do PT and eat. It's a tough time, i know. 

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!