I miss you very much

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 6/1/13 5:29 am - Green Valley, AZ

Hi to everyone.

My pet sitting business is doing so well I don't have much time to myself. Most homes do not have WiFi. I am so out of touch. May gave me 2 days off. I now have 6 days off. Doing a happy dance.   Hope this finds you all well. 

My cardiologist said I lost too much weight (can you imagine that?) So I started gaining to make her happy. BIG mistake. Now my surgeon is on my case about listening to Dr. Bates. Must lose the weight again. Goes to show you not every doctor feels the same way.

Take care my friends,

Mag

Eileen Briesch
on 6/1/13 10:34 am - Evansville, IN

Good to see you again, Mag. Glad your business is doing so well. I understand about regain. I'm trying to take mine off. Stay in touch.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

mermaidoz
on 6/1/13 11:18 am - Canada
Me too, trying to loose regain ...not being successful
Judy G.
on 6/1/13 12:28 pm - Galion, OH

WOW!!! Good for you that you lost that weight!!! Shame on that dr for making you put it back on!!! Hope you can take it off easy again!!! Wish I could!!!

Good seeing you post on here again!!! Miss you also!!!

HUGS

annette R.
on 6/1/13 3:49 pm - ithaca, NY

Mag,

The doctors don't always agree so you have to decide how you are feeling.

Pet sitting is a much needed business. I am glad to hear yours is going well.

Be well

Annette 

Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

cindibarre
on 6/2/13 12:01 am - Danforth, ME

Mag-

So glad to hear from you and so happy to learn that your pet sitting business has taken off.  I agree with Annette, this is an important service to provide to all of us furbaby owners.

Every time I use my Pampered Chef I think of you!

I use a USB Broadband Modem for my Internet access.  I rely on it to provide me access in areas where it's hard to find WIFI.  It works great most of the time, even on the wildlife refuges where I volunteer and are notoriously remote.  You might want to see if your cellphone provider has them. 

I agree with everyone else, shame on your doctor for criticizing weight loss.  Shows you how little they know about the surgery.  I too am fighting regain and I'm dreading the visit to the surgeon for my 2 year followup, but I'll put my big girl panties and take it like a mature woman.

Cindi

Connie D.
on 6/2/13 4:19 am
Hello Mag.....so glad to see your post!!!

Happy that your job is going so well....good for you!!! Hope you can figure out something with the Internet.

I am still trying to lose this regain... I am so stressed I am losing the battle!

Love and hugs....connie d
poegirl100
on 6/2/13 12:28 pm - Cibolo, TX

Hi Mag!

Sorry that I've been out of touch for the past couple of days.  Had company in for the weekend and I'm just now reading all the posts.  I did get the emails you sent, but haven't had a chance to look at them yet.  I have MISSED you!  So glad to hear from you.  Any chance you'll be coming to Austin again?  Would so love to have another visit.  I also think of you every time I use my PC.   

Doctors are a mixed bag of tricks, that's for sure.  I recently went to a new doctor and explained to 3 different people there that I had had RNY and not a single person asked me "how much weight did you lose?"  Doesn't that strike you as odd?  It did me.  I think I may have to find a "new" new doctor. 

Hope we hear from you more often.  You are loved and missed here on OFF.

Vickie 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 378 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1176 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1184 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1122 views