Commitment to Moving. . .

Laureen S.
on 9/18/13 10:25 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Another glorious morning here on the East Coast. . . walked with Roxie again this morning. . .  I wanted to stay in bed, but knowing how much she looks forward to that walk and knowing it's the least I can do for myself, I got out of bed and did what was needed. . .

Wishing you all the very best of days!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jaesueray
on 9/19/13 12:26 am
RNY on 09/04/13

I ventured out this morning and watered some of my plants. Its beautiful here in Ga this morning.

I plan on doing some walking today. I will check back and let yall know what i do.

Keeps me accountable.

Have a good day all!

Jan

Connie D.
on 9/19/13 3:21 am

Hello Laureen.....it is raining, thundering and lightening. No walking outside today. I usually go inside to walk on days like this. Today I can't walk as I have a surgical Procedure being done on my hip/leg today.  My leg hurt all night and it is really hurting yet today. I really overdid it yesterday.

Have a great day.....hugs.....connie d

Laureen S.
on 9/19/13 4:26 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Sorry to read you're in pain, hope your procedure goes without a hitch.

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lightswitch
on 9/19/13 1:11 pm

Connie,

Take it easy and let your legs rest.  Try doing some stretching exercises for your arms, neck, and waist.  Give the legs a rest.  Good job though at keeping at it.

jaesueray
on 9/19/13 10:40 am
RNY on 09/04/13

did a walk to the mail box today, and dusted photo albums, my exercise, lol.

ive added a third protein shake to my diet yesterday and today.

It seems to help my energy.

Jan

lightswitch
on 9/19/13 1:08 pm

Jan,

Good job.  Walking to the mailbox is a good start.  Your energy will come back; it just takes time.

Try and increase your walking to the mailbox, back and hallway back to it and then back.   

lightswitch
on 9/19/13 1:09 pm

You and Roxy will have legs and buns of steel with all your walking.  Good for you.

I walked very gingerly on the treadmill and of course did my Yoga.   

pineview01
on 9/19/13 2:30 pm - Davison, MI

I spent 3 hours working on hay bales again.   After getting home at 10, I had to finish getting the living quarters ready and the back set up for hauling animals.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 378 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1176 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1184 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1122 views