Commitment to Moving

Laureen S.
on 9/30/13 7:35 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Good Morning OFFr's,

I'm off to walk Roxie girl, then get ready for my work day. . .

Have a great day, move and get those fluids on board.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lightswitch
on 9/30/13 9:37 pm

Today, I will take the stairs, do Yoga, and this evening, I will walk  two miles briskly.   Since I am not walking on the treadmill today, I walk a mile with my DH and that mile I don't count, but then I walk two more miles very briskly.   

That's it for me. 

cindibarre
on 9/30/13 10:36 pm - Danforth, ME

After the Mah Jong ladies leave I'll move the elliptical machine back into place and ride it for an hour or do an hour of yoga.  I will conquer this re-gain.

Connie D.
on 10/1/13 12:31 am

Good morning Laureen.....

I will be going for my walk....up to 40 minutes now....I know it isn't much compared to what all of you do but I am at least trying!! I used to do 3 miles in 30 minutes...I will get back to that one day!!

Still keeping you in my prayers...I know this is a hard time for you. HUGS!!

Have a great day....love you....connie d

Laureen S.
on 10/1/13 7:50 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Connie,

Don't compare yourself to others. . . do what you can, it's not about what everyone else does, it's about a commitment to ourselves to have a healthy lifestyle that includes movement. . .  in time, many of us can and do more. . .

Thanks for your prayers, some days are better than others, I can say the new job is offering me lots of challenges and therefore I am not hyper focused on the loss of my brother, though I know I'd be sharing all the details with him. . .

Hugs to you dear friend. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 378 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1176 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1184 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1122 views