Chilly Sunday!

Debbie A.
on 12/7/13 11:13 pm - Discovery Bay, CA
RNY on 08/15/12

Morning all!

Vickie hope your doing well!

Been very busy as with the rest of you. For California it's very cold here it's 30 degrees right now. I can't seem to get warm. I don't know how you folks deal with the snow. 

Hope you all have a great day, thoughts and prayers to all,

Debbie

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"

"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

Connie D.
on 12/8/13 12:22 am

Hello Debbie and good morning.....

I too just posted a thread!! Great minds think alike!!!

We deal with the cold and snow because that is what we have to deal with. Can't say I like it anymore either. When I was younger and not in pain it was a lot easier. We moved my belongings from storage to my apartment yesterday in that nasty -16 degrees. We just know how to bundle up I guess!

Hope you have a great day!!

Love ya...hugs....connie d

Judy G.
on 12/8/13 3:34 am - Galion, OH

Hi Debbie!!! Didn't want to miss you...I see 2 posts today!!! It is COLD here also!!! We have a weather advisory out til tomorrow morning. Snow and freezing rain!!! YUCK!!!!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

Patricia R.
on 12/8/13 8:30 pm - Perry, MI

Hi Debbie,

I meant to post on your thread yesterday too.  Sorry!!!!  I understand your not liking the cold.  I grew up with it.  We deal with it the best we can.  Strangely, i prefer here, because it's mostly just cold.  We get snow practically daily, but it rarely amounts to anything.  My family in PA got a lot yesterday.  The Eagles/Lions game was practically a white-out on TV yesterday.

Must scoot.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1140 views