Fun Friday

Twinkles2147
on 3/7/14 7:04 am

My day started with a great cup of coffee.   And egg whites.  Then a trip to Costco, where i realize the little bit of exercise i have done, is really paying off.   I was so excited because for the first time in about 2 years i actually went inside. I felt strong and, while i used the electric cart once i got inside, walked from the parking lot. Then, when my roommate and i got home with our booty, i actually helped get the stuff out of the van and in the house. I haven't had the strength to do that since my ankle injury nearly three years ago. 

I also realize after three different Mexican restaurant experiences that my stomach does not appreciate it. '~My mouth LOVES Mexican food but it doesn't like me. So for now, it is out. 

We had sunshine and temps in the high 40s. I wore a jacket not a winter coat. YEAH!!!! I also refused to think about the next wave of cold heading our way. 

I also realized today (i know i must have been daft not to realize it till now ) that i am having to learn a new type and level of discipline. I have to learn a new respect for myself and my body and. Part of that is saying NO to people, places, and activities that do not serve me well and YES  to those things that serve me well. Each day is new opportunity to do better and i am so grateful for OH and OFF friends to help me.

Hope you are all enjoying your day. I am going to make a Chocolate Rice Protein Peanut Butter (i love powdered peanut butter ) and banana smoothie. Then settle in for a quiet evening.  Plan to go to the gym tomorrow.

Blessings 

Francine* 

MLONG
on 3/7/14 6:34 pm, edited 3/7/14 6:35 pm - Wales , MA

this is not baby steps you are doing great I bet it feels wonderful every new  thing I could do brought a smile to my face al of a sudden you will see that your face will also change your smile will show up more and more

Have a wonderful  weekend

Boo

Life is Delicious

Boo
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 391 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1195 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1202 views