Noob Question

Lisa W.
on 4/17/14 12:55 pm - Denver, CO

is it absolutely true we can never use straws at my meeting last night they gave us each a 6 pack of baby sippy cups i was just wondering cut out all soda but i still like straws and chew on them to keep me from returning to smoking.

Lisa Willis

Twinkles2147
on 4/17/14 11:49 pm

Hi, 

You tend to swallow more air when you use a straw. Takes up space in stomach. Chew on them, but don't use them...that's what they told me. 

Connie D.
on 4/18/14 12:36 am

Lisa...I can't read your post....it is in a different script. 

HUGS and love....connie d

Judy G.
on 4/18/14 2:31 am - Galion, OH

I have NO IDEA what you are asking...LOL

Lisa W.
on 4/18/14 3:06 am - Denver, CO

i was asking why cant we use straws i got sippy cups for a gift because i chew straws to keep me from smoking for surgery was wondering why we cant use straws nut i got a answer

Lisa Willis

Judy G.
on 4/18/14 6:15 am - Galion, OH

Oh OK...thought you knew another language...LOL

carlak
on 4/18/14 2:03 pm - Bradenton, FL

I use a straw. I dont have a problem. I dont drink soda or pop as some peope call it. Carla

image hosting site

poegirl100
on 4/18/14 10:03 pm - Cibolo, TX

Hi Lisa!  Your original message is written in some weird language!  LOL!

I was never told not to use a straw, but definitely told not to drink any kind of carbonated beverages--ever.  I tend to only use straws in restaurants, so it's not much of an issue for me.  Do remember not to eat and drink at the same time!  Eat your meals without drinking fluids so as not to stretch your pouch.  If I get really thirsty in the middle of a meal, I sometimes take a tiny sip of water, but that's all.  I can't imagine it would hurt anything to chew on a straw.

Vickie 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 386 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1187 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1196 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1132 views