TUESDAY!

carlak
on 11/4/14 12:01 am - Bradenton, FL

Wow its almost 11am! I'm at the Dr office and waiting! Its busy here!

I drive home from Northern Florida in my SUV and there was no heat! It was cold up there! 27 degrees! It not supposed to be cold here! So now I have two cars to fix!!!!!

Vinnie is wa

Kung!!! She took five steps! No turning back now! I guess I will have to bring my running shoes when I go in a month! And Drum roll Her daddy got a job!!!! Maybe he will be in a better mood!!!!!

Talk on I will check back later!

Carla

Ill

image hosting site

Connie D.
on 11/4/14 12:40 am

Good morning Carla and everyone......

Carla....sorry about the needed car repairs. Times like that are why I am glad I no longer have my car.

Congrats to Vinnie!!! She is on her way to everywhere now!! Yes, you better wear your running shoes to keep up with her.

I am glad your SIL got a job. That will be one less burden for everyone. Good for him!!!

As for me....another night of insomnia and very little sleep.I hate this fatigued run down feeling!! I pray tonight is a better night!! 

I am having my homemaker go with me to get groceries today. I will need help as I need extra things this trip!

Sending extra prays out for Butch. I hope this chemo goes as well as the last.  I hope Maybelle is better too.

I need to do a few thing before lunch so I best get moving. I will back check in later!!

Everyone have a beautiful day!! It sure was nice that Francine and Jennifer stopped in...hope they come back soon. I am missing so many of our special group!!

Prayers for our sweet OFF Family and all their families.

Lots of love and many hugs to all.....connie d

Patricia R.
on 11/4/14 5:10 am - Perry, MI

Good Afternoon Carla and Connie, and Friends to Follow,

Overslept again this morning.  I guess I need the sleep.  I've been slow moving all day now.  I did get to the polls, and vote.  Back home, we had electronic voting machines.  Here, they have paper ballots, with a special marker.  Oy ve!  I'm in the boondocks.  But, I never miss a vote, no matter what.

I have a load of laundry in the washer, and I've loaded the dishwasher.  Need to get working on my bedroom this week.

I've begun working on a pink poncho for Isabel. I'm also working on a light violet scarf.  I'm going to make a matching hat, the long pointy kind with a pompom.  I'm not sure I can tackle the fox pattern, but I'll order it, and try.  I'm also looking for a crochet vest pattern to make them matching vests to wear this winter.  I've decided to put away all the baby blankets I've been working on till after Christmas.  I found fleece in a Spartan design for Michigan State fans at 30% off.  I'm making one for Baby Hunter, because I'm extremely late giving him his crochet blanket, and his Mommy went to State.  I'll crochet his later.

I'd better get back to work.  Also, I got my sinus nebulizer today, so I need to start those treatments as well.

Must scoot.

Love,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 11/4/14 5:45 am

Hi Trish....I always got out to vote too. Now I do it absentee ballot which is much easier for me. You sure have a lot of crafts in the making, it all sounds so nice!!

I hope your nebulizer helps with your sinus infections.

Have a good rest of the day!!

Love and bunches of hugs....connie d

Judy G.
on 11/4/14 5:23 am - Galion, OH

Afternoon OFF family!!!!

WOW have I been BUSY today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even in the office yet and the phone ringing with someone wanting to drop off an application and see an apartment!!!! OK!!! Give me 3 minutes please!!!! LOL Been running all darn day!!! So I now have one MAYBE two apartments rented!!!! BUT....am going to lose one...his wife died Friday afternoon and he has some dementia problems...well after his wife died...he took it really hard and his dementia took a BIG turn for the worse!!!!!!! He can no longer live here alone. He can't even find his apartment anymore. So sad!!! So his family is moving him out to live with them now.

Weather here is getting nasty again...windy all day and now the rain is moving in...yuck!!!!!Then NEXT week....talking that naughty "S" word!!! yeah...not liking that at all!!!!! My weather guy on FB that is 14 years old is really good by the way...is keeping me posted on this....for him being 14 he has been better than ANY weather info on TV!!!!!!!!

Well that's about my news for today....

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 11/4/14 5:39 am

Hi Judy....I am so sorry about the tenant that lost his wife. How sad for him. I am glad his family came forward to help him. He must be so confused.

My cleaning fairy/homemaker went grocery shopping with me today. She is so awesome. What a great helper!! I surely thank GOD for her!!!!

I am so tired right now....I have had such little sleep the last two nights. Please say a prayer for me that I can sleep peacefully. It is only 3:30...I must stay awake until at least 7:00 PM!!

Have a good evening!!! Prayer on the way!!!

Love and oodles of hugs too....connie d

Judy G.
on 11/4/14 8:19 am - Galion, OH

Connie you are always in my prayers!!! Gosh you NEED to get some sleep my friend!!! Does your dr know about this?? Can you drink sleepy time tea?? That should help you....

I get to sleep til about 5 then I wake up...I HATE this time change!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

carlak
on 11/4/14 6:12 am - Bradenton, FL

I came home from the Dr and slept for three hours! I just woke up!

my blood pressure is pretty low. If it goes lower I need to go to the er!

She increased my prednisone to 7an1/2. From 5.

C

image hosting site

Judy G.
on 11/4/14 8:20 am - Galion, OH

Carla...why is your BP so low??? I AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

poegirl100
on 11/4/14 8:18 am - Cibolo, TX

Hi sistas!

So much going on here today.  I would like to post a reply to each of you, but I'm just about brain dead tonight.  Just wanted to let y'all know that Butch did have his chemo today--finally!--and that it appears to be working!  His blood work showed several of the markers they look for are down, so that's very encouraging.

I'll post more about the changes to his treatment plan tomorrow.  For now, it's only 6:15 and I'm ready for bed.  Got to stay awake long enough to eat the dinner that my SIL is preparing.  But then I'm crashing.

Love you all!  Thinking of each of you tonight, even if I don't write.

Vickie 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 401 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1208 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1212 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1150 views