Hello to Tuesday!!!

carlak
on 1/12/15 11:57 pm - Bradenton, FL

Good morning!!!! It is late like 1054 am and I just had my 2nd cup of Joe!!!!

Nothing much going in here in the Sunshine state. At least the sun is a shining.

I might start a quilt today.

Thinking about Vickie Ans Butch today.

Talk on the day is maybe half young!

Carla

image hosting site

Connie D.
on 1/13/15 12:59 am

Good morning Carla and everyone.....

Carla....the sun is shining here today too...I hate that we have so many dark and gloomy days. Temp now at 10:30 AM is  not too bad today. -5 degrees with wind chill of -13 degrees. You have been having colder days there then usual too haven't you?

I didn't know you quilted too. I must have just forgotten. I have those wonderful dishcloths that you made me. I use them all the time!! They are a good weight and size!!  Many thanks again!!!!

I too will continue to pray for Butch and Vickie. So much heartache, so many struggles to get through. I hope and pray there is some relief for them soon. My heart is just breaking. 

As for me...Tony called this morning when he got off work, he needed a place to crash. He came over just as I was getting up, then he went to bed. It is a long story about that situation. Tony and I are best friends. There isn't anything we wouldn't do to help each other. 

Pam called yesterday and apologized for how she was acting Friday and Saturday. I am just not going to count on her much anymore. We can and will be friends. I just need to distance myself from her some. Vickie you were right!!

Tomorrow I have three appointments. My ride will be here for me at 9:00 AM. I have fasting labs first, then a complete physical with my new doctor. She said she scheduled a complete hour for me. Then I have my mammogram. I will be glad when that is all over!! I will be worn out for sure, but I hope for some answers.

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Prayers for our strong OFF Family and their families as well.

Lots of love and oodles of hugs....connie d

Judy G.
on 1/13/15 8:53 am - Galion, OH

Connie...glad Tony is there with you!!!!  Any news on Nic yet?? Prayers continue!!!!

Good Luck on your tests and Dr appointment!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 1/13/15 9:20 am

Judy....no news on Nic.....the soonest  we will know anything will be tomorrow afternoon....some test take even longer to read. Many doctors have to go over each thing. They meet and one by one they go through each of the cases. I love St Jude!! They are very thorough and don't miss anything.

I am literally sick today. I am lost. I hate the long waiting, but I also know how important it is. They're the best doctors, they don't rush anyone.

I am so glad Tony has been here for me these last two days.

Thanks for all the prayers...I know you will give it your all!!

I am going to bed. It is only 7:00 PM, but I have to get up early in the morning. 

Love you my friend.....HUGS....connie d

Patricia R.
on 1/13/15 1:43 am - Perry, MI

Good Afternoon Carla and Connie, and OFF,

I just finished filling the crockpot with my stuffed cabbage.  It always turns out that I either prepare way to much meat, or not enough.  The head of cabbage was much smaller than I normally use.  But, I love this meal so much, it's worth the confusion.

I'm doing the regular chores today.  Plus, I'm finishing the homework I started for church.  

Praying for everyone this week.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Judy G.
on 1/13/15 8:51 am - Galion, OH

Trish..is that cabbage rolls you are making??

Twinkles2147
on 1/13/15 5:33 am

Good afternoon all,

I am in prayer for Vicki and Butch. Such a tough think to be going through. So many hard decisions to make. I was so fortunate that my parents had laid everything out for us, right down to the music. 

Ipray for you all nightly. You are such an incredibly supportive group. 

I am a bit tired today and slept in late since i was up late watching OSU soundly beat Oregon. It was so cool. Didn't get to bed till 1:30 am after watching reruns and commentary on the game. Go BUCKS. Now if Green Bay can do as well. 

Well i am off to do some chores. Hope the weather keeps improving and is a bit warmer tomorrow.  I am headed to the gym and the pool. 

Please, take care of yourselves. 

Blessings, 

Francine

Judy G.
on 1/13/15 8:51 am - Galion, OH

WOOOHOOO WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great game!!!!!

YES!!! Warmer weather should be here by the weekend!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSS

Eileen Briesch
on 1/13/15 8:28 am - Evansville, IN

Hi Carla and my OFF family:

I'm getting on here late ... had a busy day off today and I am beat. Started out very relaxing but then I had running around to do ... first to the dentist to get a impression for the bite guard my dentist wants me to have (I'm apparently grinding my teeth). That only took about 20 minutes. Then I had shopping to do ... Walmart mostly, one stop at Staples to look for a little calendar for my purse that I can write my appointments in so I don't forget them (yes, I know I can put them on my phone, but somehow if I write them down, I don't forget them. It's not the same as putting them on the phone calendar). 

Then over to Sam's Club for a couple more things, one of which was a rotisserie chicken that I had for dinner (along with a salad). Trying to eat a little better. It was a nice dinner. The chicken was so tasty and I've missed having salad in the house. 

Now I'm just sitting here watching the basketball game ... don't know if I'm going to watch that or look for a movie. Before I got on the computer, I started nodding off. 

I have been really tired lately. Don't know why ... getting plenty of sleep. Just seems when I get up, I'm really groggy and want to go back to sleep (which I do sometimes). 

Hope Vickie and Butch are OK. Connie, glad you are taking it easy. 

Don't know if I mentioned it, but a college roommate of mine, Debbie, is on the list for a liver transplant. She has auto immune hepatitis C and got very sick last year ... her mom had it too, so it's genetic. She was a school counselor and had retired last year. I hope everything works out for her.

Well, have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Judy G.
on 1/13/15 8:50 am - Galion, OH

Eileen...Prayers for your friend...I think its the weather...I seem to be tired lately also.

HUGSSSSSSS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1140 views