vitimin's

christinerocks
on 5/22/15 5:28 pm - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Hold on there.  

By my program I mean, the surgery program I went through.  My hospital. They give us discount codes to use with various vendors of bariatric vitamins. Perhaps your surgeon or hospital will offer the same, which will make it easier to afford these vitamins and supplements.  

Good luck on your journey.

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

tv73841
on 8/6/15 10:38 am

I always struggle with questions like these because other than eating properly and exercise, vitamins are probably the most important part of success and it’s so much better to get GOOD vitamins and not get sick (which is extremely expensive) than to get cheap ones and regret it. I can only tell you that I have taken a few different brands over the years and I have one now I stick with religiously. I started with a brand from GNC and dumped them after I learned most of it was not even vitamin but filler, then I switched to a bariatric chewable, and I had issues with them. Nausea within 5 minutes of taking my multivitamins, the chewable iron began staining my teeth, horrible bloating and gas (sorry)… so I had to stop those pronto to save my family and myself. I went to my surgeon and he gave me samples of Vita4Life to take home and try. I was concerned taking capsules but I’m SO GLAD I did. They’re so bariatric friendly. They haven’t gotten stuck and dissolve very quickly. My labs have actually improved significantly. So… If I had to give you my suggestion, that’s it. Their container of mulitvitamins lasts 3 months, so when you look at that price remember you’re dividing it by 3. Good luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 392 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1196 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1205 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1136 views