Tuesday Morning, Right?

mermaidoz
on 5/26/15 5:11 pm - Canada

AW! I seem to have sent my fibro and arthritis pains to you...sorry to hear of your pain flaring, am convinced Fibro flares are because of increased stress and you've had lots lately.  

I'm doing ok today, will do errands tomorrow, we just had the hottest day so far, up in low 90's....my aquafit class tonight was wonderful and unkinked me....going to ger myself my supper chicken kiev ( frozen prepared food in single portions)  and fresh asparagus and carrots....maybe a tangerine for dessert if I have room.

Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow...

j

Connie D.
on 5/26/15 9:12 pm

Hi Jennifer...We are all having Fibro flare ups....darn weather changing so drastically day bu day!!! I hope you feel better soon!!

You sound like you are handling your dinner very well....good job!! 

Back to bed for me!

Love you ...hugs too...connie d

Connie D.
on 5/26/15 9:53 am

Good morning Trish and everyone....

Trish...I know you will have  nice time with Carla. I am so jealous!! I wish I could be there too!!!!! Hugs each other for me!!

Sorry you didn't get your flowers planted. I am sure you will get to them soon. Glad you found your tape measure.

Glad you had fun shopping with your friend!!

Carla...it is so nice that you can get together with Trish!!!!

As for me....I have a couple phone calls to make and that is about it for my day. Walking, reading, watching movies. I am in a great deal of pain as this is day five of rain. The temps are dropping quite a bit this week. Nights get colder and days up about 70's. Hard on this old body!! 

My grandchildren, Kyleigh ( Mitch) and Amanda (Tyler) are finally getting up here to clean out my storage. June 13th and 14th. They will all be spending the night. YAY!!!! they bring me such joy!!

My grandson Lucas was planning on coming to help but he now has a job and he works weekends. I miss that young man!!! 

I will check back in later. Have a peaceful day!!

Prayers for our sweet OFF Family and their families. I always have special prayers going for Butch and Vickie. God Bless them.

Much love and many hugs to all....connie d

poegirl100
on 5/26/15 2:20 pm - Cibolo, TX

Trish, I can't remember if I've said thank you or not, but that was a lovely card you sent.  Thank you, sweet friend!

Vickie 

Patricia R.
on 5/26/15 2:46 pm - Perry, MI

Vickie,

You are very welcome.  You know that everyone here loves you, and if it were possible, we would be in Texas, helping you unpack, and hugging both of you.  No matter what happens, we are there in spirit.

Hugs

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lightswitch
on 5/26/15 4:57 pm

Ladies,

AR is officially under water.   I just talked to my sister and she and her husband are headed to the river to take pictures and I told her she better be careful...the Arkansas River is higher than it has been in years and river has spilled into farm land and small towns across OK and AR.  

We took the grandkids home yesterday and on our way down the MT we had to drive through sheets of rain, high winds, and lightening that bounced all around us....I never pull over but yesterday, I couldn't see so I pulled off the road and just hoped that no cars were driving reckless enough to cause them to slide into us.  

On our way home, the rain had calmed down and by the time we got up the mountain, it was just annoying rain where you had to have the windshield wipers on slow and it makes that squeaky sound...I was happy to be home. 

I made potato soup for dinner and it was sure good after eating kids' food all weekend.   I add oysters to my soup and I make my husband's with sausage...it's a matter of cooking the potatoes until almost done and adding our favorite other ingredients in.   

Okay, I hope you guys stay dry, if you are living where it is raining; if you are living where it is dry, I hope you get rain....and for those who live where it is perfect, enjoy the nice weather. 

Connie D.
on 5/26/15 9:00 pm

Hello Jeannie....I hope every one is being very careful in that area that is flooded.....you can get pulled in pretty quickly. Keep safe every one!! Sending prayers.

That drive sounded so scary....glad you didn't panic....and that no one hit you!! Glad you made it back home safely!!

It rained a little most of the morning and just sprinkles in the afternoon.....high today was 60...tomorrow 82...then Thursday 77....then turning cold and rainy again. My body is going wacko!!!

Time for bed...love you....hugs too...connie d

poegirl100
on 5/26/15 10:10 am, edited 5/26/15 10:11 am - Cibolo, TX

Hi sistas!

Just wanted to post a quick update.  The case worker at MDA finally got to work around noon.  Bless her heart!  I don't know how she made it there.  Downtown Houston is under water.  Anyway, she started to work on finding some hospices for us to interview and I actually got to talk with one this afternoon.  It's a local non-profit hospice called Harbor Hospice.  They are the first ones I've talked with, but I thought their answers to all my questions were very good.  I have another interview set up for Thursday morning.  But I tell you, I can't wait to turn all of this over to one of them.  

Eileen, honey, I'm sorry that you are hurting everywhere, but I had to LOL at your latest pain.  Your middle finger???  LOL!  Now who have you been flipping off?  LOL!

My new yard people came today and they did a great job!  It's expensive, but I think I'm going to use them.  It is such a relief not to have to worry about trying to mow the grass and weed eat and trim the hedges, etc.  I've done all of that for years and years.  Butch was always gone, so I had to do it.  Man, I kept 10 acres for 15 years!  I feel like I've earned this yard service at this point in my life.

Well, I just wanted to say hi and let y'all know that I'm making progress on finding the right hospice for us.  Love you all!  Nighty-night!

Vickie 

mermaidoz
on 5/26/15 6:02 pm - Canada
On May 26, 2015 at 5:10 PM Pacific Time, Vickie P. wrote:

Hi sistas!

Just wanted to post a quick update.  The case worker at MDA finally got to work around noon.  Bless her heart!  I don't know how she made it there.  Downtown Houston is under water.  Anyway, she started to work on finding some hospices for us to interview and I actually got to talk with one this afternoon.  It's a local non-profit hospice called Harbor Hospice.  They are the first ones I've talked with, but I thought their answers to all my questions were very good.  I have another interview set up for Thursday morning.  But I tell you, I can't wait to turn all of this over to one of them.  

Eileen, honey, I'm sorry that you are hurting everywhere, but I had to LOL at your latest pain.  Your middle finger???  LOL!  Now who have you been flipping off?  LOL!

My new yard people came today and they did a great job!  It's expensive, but I think I'm going to use them.  It is such a relief not to have to worry about trying to mow the grass and weed eat and trim the hedges, etc.  I've done all of that for years and years.  Butch was always gone, so I had to do it.  Man, I kept 10 acres for 15 years!  I feel like I've earned this yard service at this point in my life.

Well, I just wanted to say hi and let y'all know that I'm making progress on finding the right hospice for us.  Love you all!  Nighty-night!

Your strength and courage amaze me....

hugs, jennifer

Eileen Briesch
on 5/26/15 6:23 pm - Evansville, IN

Vickie, just take a guess who I've been flipping off! No, I've been told by my chiro the pain comes from my neck. Go figure! Whatever she did seems to have worked. That and the icepack. 

You do deserve the yard people. You deserve all the help you can hire. Time for you to take it easy for once. You've been carrying the load for your daughters and your husband. Get the right hospice and find some help. 

I agree with Jennifer ... you are so strong. I admire that. 

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 372 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1170 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1178 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!