It's Thursday!

carlak
on 7/16/15 7:09 am - Bradenton, FL

Good Morning,

Hi There,

Im getting packed up to go to a Crosstitch meet up this weekend in Clearwater. I'll be staying at a Quality Inn till Sunday. There is going to be a Crosstitcg Designier from Virginia there teaching!!! I'm very excited!!! If u Crosstitch Her name is Sue Hillis and she is a well known designer in the Crosstitch world!!!

ill also be the photographer!!

Connie I'm thinking of you about your friend, death isn't easy. 

Trish also.

well talk on! my coffee pot is calling me and so is Walgreens. I need refills!!!

Carla

image hosting site

Eileen Briesch
on 7/16/15 7:49 am - Evansville, IN

Hi Carla and my OFF family to come:

As always, you're busy. Have fun at your crossstitch outing. 

Finishing my second cup of coffee and then I have to get dressed and go to the Y. Then I'm going to hit the farmers market at St. Mary's. So glad they're starting that up again  .... it's right on the way back and it's a nice small market. 

I had a busy night although I didn't do a whole lo****ched two movies: "American Sniper" and "Unbroken" ... both good although "Unbroken" was a tad long and could've used some editing. Then I had to remake my bed at 11 p.m. after washing sheets. Didn't get as much done as I wanted. I was just tired yesterday. 

Tonight, back to work. Hopefully, it'll be an easy night. I'm still tired. Maybe I can catch a nap before work. Have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Connie D.
on 7/16/15 8:22 am

Hello Eileen...I am glad you are going to the "Y" again today!!

I wish I had a way to get to the Farmers Market here. It is on Saturdays and I don't have a driver on weekends. So many of my friends have places up north for camping and are gone all weekend. 

Of all things I have three guys pursuing me now. I have known two of them for quite a long time. Why they decided to contact me all at once is crazy!! First of all I don't want a "relationship". That is the furthest thing from my mind. Two live out of town and they understand how I am feeling and are being very good about giving me my space. The other one lives about 10 miles up the road. He has finally given me some space. He was messaging me 10 times a day. He is also 13 years younger then me. I have been there before and will never go there again. He is a friend of a couple guys I have known for a really long time. I spoke with them. They said he really is a great guy, he just really wants to find a good woman. Good grief...like I have nothing else to think about these days!! Why me??

Anyway...you have a good day...love you and lots of hugs to you too....connie d

Judy G.
on 7/16/15 9:38 am - Galion, OH

Connie has boyfriends chasing her!!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 7/16/15 11:20 am

Judy...... they will never catch me!!!!

Crazy isn't it???? What the hell are they thinking??

I am too old and ugly to go that route again!!!!

Judy....quit laughing at me!!! 

Love you  much....HUGS  ......connie d

Judy G.
on 7/16/15 2:16 pm - Galion, OH

Connie...Go look in the mirror!!! YOU ARE NOT UGLY!!!!!!!! AND you ARE NOT OLD!!!!!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ready2goNOW
on 7/17/15 8:14 am

Judy,

YOU ARE SUCH AN INSTIGATOR!   

I love it!

Kathy

Eileen Briesch
on 7/16/15 12:45 pm - Evansville, IN

Connie, you are a guy magnet. All I attract are perverts.

The St. Mary's market is small ... there are some farmers there and some food and a few other crafters. I bought a big bag of apples. I was looking for some tomatoes but didn't see any good ones. Maybe I'll hit the downtown one next week. 

You need to get together with my friend Eve from Rice, Minn. Maybe she could drive you to the farmers market ... and besides, she needs friends, too.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Connie D.
on 7/16/15 2:09 pm

Hi Eileen....I don't think I could ride in her car because of cat hair and dander on her and in the car ....cats really really make me sick even with all my medications.

I am friends with her on Facebook ...but I hardly ever see her.

More hugs and love...connie d

Ready2goNOW
on 7/17/15 8:12 am

Eileen,

I had to laugh about your remark about attracting perverts!

I've had a few in my day...some real weirdos. Even now, 'safely' married...they still are out there!

Thanks for the giggle!

Kathy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 386 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1186 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1195 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1132 views