It's Monday

carlak
on 11/2/15 7:21 am - Bradenton, FL

I got my Coffee!

My coffee is warm and the sun is a shining and it's warm here

My day is going ok I think! I'm at my all time weight low of 132! I've never seen this weight on me! Not sure I'll stay at this weight but at least I saw the number!!

I feel like I'm at day one after I had my RNY 13 years ago. I'm only eating a few bites when I do eat.

I need to go to Walgreens and get medicine I'm out of.

Also look at airfare. I'm flying to Chicago next month to see Vinnie. I can't seem to stay away from her!!

So talk on.

Ill check back later,

Carla

image hosting site

Patricia R.
on 11/2/15 8:08 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning Carla and OFF,

Carla, you just need to move Vinnie and her parents to Florida. I gave up waiting for Colleen and Trent to move back to PA. Now, she's talking about moving back there. Long story.

I had an awesome weekend. Now, I have to get back to reality. I shared about my birthday in Vickie's Birthday thread to me. Also, on Facebook. Now, I need to clean my kitchen, then go to watch Frankie so Colleen can get her hair trimmed. Then, back here to work on more organizing.

Must scoot.

Love,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 11/2/15 11:19 am

Hello Trish....I am glad you had an awesome "Birthday" yesterday!! Surprise gifts are so fun!!

Colleen and Trent are thinking about moving back to PA. That is a surprise. They own property where they are. That would be hard to maintain at a distance. Oh well at their ages they can still up and move any where!!

Have fun time with Frankie today!! He sure is a little cutie!!

Love you...hugs....connie d

ArleneG
on 11/2/15 12:38 pm

So glad you had such a happy birthday, Trish.

Bless your heart.

Take care,

Arlene

carlak
on 11/2/15 10:30 am - Bradenton, FL

No we won't move to Illinois permanently. Might be snowbirds.

I can't do the winters there.

Vinnie got her Frozen backpack I sent her from Amazin. She won't let her Mom touch it!! She says its hers from Grammy!! And her Grammy got it for her! Only Grammy can touch it!!

Got to love her!!!

Im out with my coffee buddies in hopes my blood pressure goes up!!

if not I'm at the dr tomorrow!!

Carla

image hosting site

Mary Gee
on 11/2/15 10:40 am - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Good Afternoon Ladies......

Had a good weekend - Had Taylor overnight Saturday after she went trick-or-treating. She was adorable in her gypsy costume. Then drove her home Sunday and had dinner at Maura's.

Nothing special happening this week. Going to binge on Netflix -- Season 2 of The 100 is on - I love science fiction so I'm looking forward to watching.

Mary

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Connie D.
on 11/2/15 11:29 am

Hello Mary....I am so glad to see your post!!

I am thrilled that you had a fun weekend with Taylor!!! It was nice that you got to eat dinner at Maura's. Good for you to spend a little more time with Maura too!!

I love Netflix ...I am addicted!!! Enjoy watching your shows!

How old is Taylor...I am getting a few things together for her. Sorry I am so darn slow. When I have too much pain I can't do anything.

How are you doing with your organizing? I know you were moving things around. I pray you are settling in and your grieving is somewhat better. I aways have you in my thoughts and prayers.

Love you Mary....hugs....connie d

Eileen Briesch
on 11/2/15 10:56 am - Evansville, IN

Hi Carla and my OFF family:

It was kind of gloomy out to start today but now it's brightening up. It was supposed to get up to 70s but is only in the 60s.

Well, the damn World Series went to 12 innings ... so of course I wound up working late. I got home after midnight. Story fortunately came in about 11:50 p.m. (which was pretty fast, considering the game got over at about 11:35). At that point, I didn't care who won, I just wanted the game to get over. And tonight, we have a late Colts football game. Hope they don't go to overtime. I've had three late nights in a row, and since I can't put down OT, I have to just come in late on other days.

Carla, you sure love Vinnie. I'm sure she appreciates her Grammy, too. All of you with grandchilds have fun with them. I have never met my Texas grandnephews, although I hear a lot of stories from my niece-in-law, Jill, about William and Alexander. The Illinois grandnephews are older: Ben is a sophomore in high school and bigger than his grandfather (my oldest brother Ed) and I haven't seen a current photo of the other one, Sam, who is in some ways my favorite, most like me, creative, funny, rebellious.

Anyway, time to get in the shower and have lunch and get ready for the day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Connie D.
on 11/2/15 11:49 am

Hello Eileen....I am so sorry you have been having such long nights at work. Today if your Friday right? Now at least you can see a light at the end of the tunnel!!

I remember you talking a lot about Sam and how much you loved him. He must be special!!

I hope your pain is manageable today.

Love you much...hugs....connie d

Eileen Briesch
on 11/2/15 3:32 pm - Evansville, IN

Pain is not bad today so far, just my upper left arm into my shoulder. Don't know why that's acting up. Hope you're doing OK, too

Oh, and my brother has a job interview tomorrow ... part-time, driving veterans to appointments. He's excited. Good thoughts, prayers, swing chickens, whatever.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 389 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1190 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!