Hello everyone...have a wonderful day!!

Connie D.
on 6/4/17 4:42 pm

Hello everyone...I have been coming and going here lately.

It is nice to see people I know and a couple new ones as well.

Not too much happening for me these days. I have become good friends with quite a few of the people that live in my complex. We get together and have lots of fun times. Never a dull moment!

My health is an ongoing problem. I try not to dwell on it. I recently qualified for a "Jazzy" an Electric Wheelchair. That will make it so much easier for me to get around. Walking has been a big issue. I am so grateful for that chair! It will be here this coming week.

Other news is that on Mother's Day my family was all here. My granddaughter and her husband announced that I am going to be a great grandy..that is what they call me. I can't wait for November to get here.

So what has everyone been up to lately?? Any exciting news to report from anyone?

Have a great day....connie d

mermaidoz
on 6/5/17 12:07 am - Canada

Thanks for posting Connie. Always good to hear from you. Missed you.

Hugs, Jen

Connie D.
on 6/5/17 2:26 pm

Hello Jen....it is nice to see your posts as well. I came back a few months ago. I just didn't reply because I wasn't sure I was wanted. Then I started liking comments. After that I started posting. It is wonderful to be back!!!

I hope all is going we'll with you. Update when you feel up to it some time.

HUGS and LOVE.....connie d

Connie D.
on 6/7/17 10:16 am

Hello Jen....it is great getting back to everyone here.

I have missed you Jen and everyone else too.

Hugs and love....connie d

Connie D.
on 6/11/17 11:30 am

Jen....I did block a couple people. One was a friend. She was getting so hateful and using such bad language day after day. It happened on this sight too. Ranting about others and I got very stressed and couldn't deal with it anymore. I asked more then once for her to settle down and not be like that. I didn't work.

The other was for another reason. I would rather just let it go.

Just remember there are two sides to every coin!

I came here because I am trying to make peace. If you prefer I leave I will.

Hugs....connie d

mermaidoz
on 6/11/17 1:26 pm - Canada

Connie:

I said I was glad you're back and posting and meant it. I have no clue what went on here between " now no longer friends"as it happened when I wasn't on and was totally unaware.

I just noticed oldtimers no longer posted and our OFF group was dead. So am really glad you are back. If you want to leave again, hope it's not anything I said or did.

Hugs

Jen

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/17 3:23 pm

Hello connie

I post off and on as well. Life takes over and that is good. I been busy. I have also been yo-yo-ing a little. A month or so ago I found a TOPS group to keep me accountable and that's helping. I'm on the right track, lighter than I have been for awhile, so that's good. I have about 20 lbs to go to get to my lowest weight attained. My aim is to do that by the end of summer. I drive tomorrow to Atlanta for my grand daughter's 6th birthday. I've been lucky enough to not have missed one yet. I had surgery in January to remove the joint between my thumb and wrist and replace it with a tendon they harvested and it is almost healed. It has been a lot better this week. I reached a milestone.....I was actually able to hook my own bra yesterday. No more sports bras. Yay. I'm glad you are getting a jazzy chair....look out world.

I'd better get going. I want to load my car tonight so I can get to my TOPS meeting in the a.m. then get on the road. That's the only negative about my TOPS they weigh in at 8:00 am

later

Connie D.
on 6/7/17 10:13 am

Hello Linda!

So nice to see your reply. I know people that have joined the TOPS group. They do pretty well actually. I need to try something soon. You are doing great!!! Twenty pounds to goal is wonderful! You are doing it the right way with taking it off slowly. I should look into it.

I hope you had a safe trip to Atlanta. You granddaughter will love having you there for her birthday. Happy Birthday to her!!!

I am happy your surgery for your wrist and joint. I can see that in my future as well. I have numbness and pain, sometimes it is shooting pain...OUCH!!!

I can relate...you can hook your own bra on now!! I have been wearing sports bras for a long time. I am very happy for you!!

Have a good rest go thwack and weekend.

Love and hugs....connie d

Judy G.
on 6/7/17 2:43 pm - Galion, OH

Connie...Seriously? You are That Heartless that you can't even say sorry to me on the loss of my Mom? I know the rest of you and your "friends" are seeing my post and yet you are all so "heartless" and not replying!

Have a Great Life!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1116 views