Hello Everyone

Chopper1
on 11/11/11 10:29 pm
 Well gosh, hello everyone in PA, how is everyone.  It has been so long since I have posted.  Must be about a year.  All is great in NJ, although I would still rather be in PA if I had my dithers, but at least it isn't that far away.

I have lost a total of about 160 pounds, literally not half the man I use to be.  Kind of fluctuate between 147 and 152 pounds now.  I am having plastic surgery on 2/2 and having my inner thighs, body life and under my arms done.  Not that I have a lot of skin, but more sagging than anything, sort of like creased cray paper.....lol  I am truly very excited and anxious for February to come.  I am now a little 2 years out since surgery and still am involved in my support groups.  Life has been pretty good and I am doing my darndest to learn from everyone's struggles with putting weight back on.  Oh, I have my moments, trust me but try to not let any one bad decision deter my future.  

I hope everyone is doing great, I have to find the time to get back involved on the boards.

Geoff

bvohl
on 11/11/11 11:45 pm
Good Morning Geoff,

WELCOME BACK! Glad to hear that you are doing well! Good luck on your surgery!!

Keep us updated and don't be a stranger!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 11/12/11 12:28 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Geoff

Congrats on your successful journey thusfar, may all go well in February.  As for bad moments, we all have them, they are only bad if we don't find our way back to the main highway of where we need to be traveling.

Best wishes, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

enasangels
on 11/12/11 2:37 pm - PA
Good to see you back Geoff.  You look great.  Hope we get to see you on a more regular basis.
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

SPANKAROO
on 11/13/11 9:07 am
congrats on your weight loss and your up coming plastics date  im going in for my third round of plastics december 20th  hes doing thighs and peri area and tighten up some revisions  its an awesome feeling  to  be a new man    wahoooooooo  congrats
Chopper1
on 11/13/11 7:00 pm
 Nice, how bad was the scarring?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1780 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1873 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2556 views