LOST MY "NORMAN" THIS MONTH!!!!

BlkNectar
on 10/26/05 2:37 pm - Middletown, CT
RNY on 10/05/04 with
Hello all, I lost my beloved Norman ****er. He was adporable, he went blind, had his eyeballs removed, all kinds of health problems, but he managed to give us all the love that he had. To give him to God was an easy decision, as in heaven I know that he can see and run around, and I know that God loved him more. He was my son and I will always love him. I need prayers at this time, as I am having a hard time dealing with this. I stopped taking my meds and vitimins and I eat hardly anything, just enough to keep me going. I have another big doggie SCOOTER and he is depressed as well, it's very hard, but I just needed some support to get through this. Thanks for any comfort that you can give!! Jayne Norman Bell 10-19-05 RIP we love you
doodlebug
on 10/30/05 5:29 am - MN
It's the hardest part of being a pet owner. Take care and know that he is at Rainbow Bridge with all his new friends!
Neena N.
on 11/1/05 12:29 pm - Lillian, AL
Jayne, So sorry to hear about your lost. Time will heal and remember the good times. When I lost my Iguana that I raised from a hatchling (he was 12 years old) it broke my heart. I lost my voice for two weeks. Now I can think and talk of him fondly. He brought me much joy. May God bless and help you get over your lost. Neena
Dedicated
on 11/11/05 5:09 am - Eleva, WI
I hope you are all doing better now that some time has passed. He'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.
chihmom6
on 12/6/05 6:44 am - Chandler, AZ
I understand your pain. I lost my little Hamlet 01/12/05. He got sick the day after christmas and went down hill from there. Ended up he had a tumor on his liver and a bad heart valve. It is very difficult to lose a pet. My prayers are with and just think of him happy and healthy as he is now. You will see him again someday. Rachael.
Most Active
Recent Topics
sugar gliders
marissasmith1987 · 0 replies · 511 views
Getting a new baby tomorrow!!!
Angela R. · 0 replies · 519 views
Labrador Puppy
ShellsBells · 0 replies · 503 views
new to the board
celestia96 · 0 replies · 446 views