ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!

ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
africansista6975
on 4/5/04 2:58 pm - Traverse City, MI
I was just wondering why this is posted in the photography forum.
still smile'n
on 2/24/06 1:33 pm - Livonia, NY
Dear Mr Klein Hello, My name is Erin Schuster and I would love to know if the magazine would be interested in any stock art, photo essays, or photographic needs. I am a professional photographer in Rochester, NY and am going through the WLS process. I would love to give back and participate in such a great magazine. just thought I would ask.... Take Care, Erin Schuster [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Photography business
Lynette1962 · 0 replies · 282 views
wow it's quiet here
starrlover · 2 replies · 379 views
Value of a camera ???????
Sheryl Tilley · 3 replies · 492 views
Im a photographin Fool
TraceyRn · 1 replies · 418 views