the conference wow ;

Bethany F.
on 4/17/05 10:16 pm - southern, MN
Hello .this is the greatest support in the whole world of support. and was i impressed we learned so much... i am at my home site with my dauther and her and i both had the big ry, and we are a month apart in the recovery. beth and i are well very close and i and her both are also great support for each other. but this week end at hinkley... wow wow wow..... thank you all . the best Ron your support was great. now here is my story, we are small town people and i think that we are okay. we do the greatest job of caring for the people of tommrrow in our homes , childcare .Beth joined the staff three years ago or so and we like mother like daugther are ture best friends.I*am 53 and Bethany is 24 next week we came togather in 1982 may 17th she is a gift from GOD, adopted , we are the true we can do it team. she was two ,when her dad chose to step out of the marriage , then ten when i remarried. the life was tuff cuz of the back and forth of visits to dads. and the homes had two life styles the farm life and school buses at dads ,to a walk one block to school at moms . then i was a stay a home daycare mom there all the time for her and we loved it and the time went fast. she is now the mom of three. and the happy family ken, the kids levii lexi and cooper .so great . are you seeing the patter yet she, she ,she ,and i truly live for her.. and now my grandbabys, this is the reason i am writing the whole story. i am a sister too. jacki the oldest is the caretaker of the family of 8, now 7 my brother has died of canser 45 years old.mom pasted the next year and i have two 1/2 brothers and my dad has 4 more childern of his and he has 3 more of his wifes ,and mom had 4 of thr u husbands ,well are you fallowing we are also, my new husband and the parents to his sons 2 boy 18 and 23 and if your fallowing this we are the true meaning of disfuntion,,,,,, now as bethany and i stay focused we are climing out of the sadness and we try too stay saine, not to say we the family is not ok but let just say how do you know .....where you fit in .and then the bottom line beth is adopted.. yes go back the date i had bethany come in to my life is may 17 th and she was born april 24th now you have it.. i feel like i made her life so hard , but the highs are we are doing ok .. we have excepted the good bad and disfuntional. family lifestyle we are in but.. vow to improve it and like the speaker at the confrrence RON i feel i am doing things right and the weight loss is great but ,, no support or very little, i too think i am to blame. want to let bethany have the best. so even as she is now 24 and i 53 she is all i can think of ,, i want the best for her .and i think she is the greatest, but when do i find who i am, is the whole reason for life. to suport the child you choose to raise cuz,, my husband is not getting it .my sons are not there, and the whole family is so busy with there life i feel so empty , and alone , the conforence was like gaining a new family and i want thank all of you andseeing the world thru all of the stories. i have learned we all have a story to tell and RON thank you for the life changing story. you have changed the way i see life, i have a reason for being here. and i wait now to see why GOD has brought me here, but you have changed the way i view life,and you have not seen the last of carol musel, and bethany will shine in the hearts of all she touches. cuz her mom is carol musel and proud of it so look out here i come.. 2005 is the new life for me and the gravlins /swansons and the brothers and sisters of carol musel/friesen /gravlin kid from small town AMERICA ...we will make small look big in the eyes of whos life i touch,, thanks sooooo much. carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Photography business
Lynette1962 · 0 replies · 282 views
wow it's quiet here
starrlover · 2 replies · 379 views
Value of a camera ???????
Sheryl Tilley · 3 replies · 492 views
Im a photographin Fool
TraceyRn · 1 replies · 418 views