WRINKLY ARM PITS AND THIGHS

Cindy C.
on 3/11/09 2:35 am
I am planning to have a breast lift w/ augmentation and a tummy tuck.  I have my first consult w/ PS next week.  I don't need to have an arm lift, I just want the skin around my pits to be cut away or tightened.  I saw them do breast surgery on tv once and they cut a "T" under the arm when they did the breast surgery and it took care of the problem.  Has anyone ever heard of this?

As for my wrinkly thighs, I don't plan to have a thigh lift.  I was just wondering if there was any way the tummy tuck or a butt lift could help that area.  It's just a few inches of skin at the top of my inner thighs that is wrinkly.

I appreciate any input y'all can give me.

Cindy

Height 5' 1"   WLS on 12/05/07      Plastics on 04/27/09                                 

Brandi7920
on 3/11/09 2:56 am - Nashville, TN
A tummy tuck won't touch your thighs, and a lower body lift will address the outer thighs - but won't touch the inner thighs.

I will be having a LBL with an inner thigh lift in June. I only have hanging skin at the top of my inner thighs. (it looks like two hanging flabs of yuck) My PS recommended the medial thigh lift, which is an incision at the inner crease of each thigh shaped kind of like a hockey stick, right at my panty line.

Hope that helps!
RNY 02/16/04
LBL, MTL, Lipo 06/04/09
351lb to 170lb
Cindy C.
on 3/11/09 3:38 am
That sounds like what I need too.  I'm so anxious to see the surgeon, yet I'm worried about what the cost will be.  I just hope I can afford to have everything I need took care of.  I'll keep posting on OH.  I hope things go well for you.

Cindy

Brandi7920
on 3/11/09 7:22 am - Nashville, TN

I wish you much luck. I think prices have come down a bit, at least in my area. I had a consult with my PS 3 years ago, got an idea of how much it would cost, then picked up a second job and started saving. I'm ready now (I was ready then - but didn't have money! ha), so I went back for a second consult and from then to now, the price has dropped a few thousand dollars.

So I'll be having the LBL with anchor incision, medial thigh lift and 1 night in the hospital for 14.5k. That's a new car! - but investment  this will last a lifetime. :)

I would recommend making a list of every questions and problem areas that you hope to fix. Also, often you can get a discount on multiple procedures - which could work in your favor.

RNY 02/16/04
LBL, MTL, Lipo 06/04/09
351lb to 170lb
Mona
on 3/11/09 6:46 am
VSG on 02/16/07 with
My extended TT gave me a bit of lift on my thighs, both inner and outer.  Not a lot, but enough that I can live with it, now.  They pull everything up, including the mons area, and it's all connected. 
At or below goal since 5/08....without mal-absorption!
penguin5
on 3/12/09 5:50 am - Lompoc, CA
I had a breast lift and arm lift at the same time.  My PS cut pretty far into my side to get the "side boobs" out.  It's so much better, but I still have a little bit of skin that hangs over the bra.  I asked if he could get it when he revises my arms on April 1st, but he said it would need an upper body lift.  I can't imagine having that done because I have so little fat on my back.  So I guess I'll just have to live with that amount that's left knowing that the BL and brachio took care of most of the problem.

My LBL helped a lot with the thighs on the side, but like the other poster said, it did nothing for the crepey skin on my inner thigh.

Good luck to you!
Lynda

LBL, BL, brachio and mod. neck lift
          9/17/08  Dr. Howard Gross

Cindy C.
on 3/13/09 7:46 am
Thank you all for the info.  I hope I can get by with around $15000.  I think I could live with that.  This has been such a great journey so far.  This is the icing on the cake for me!  Just to feel normal will be great.

Thanks,

Cindy

Most Active