Starting to freak out! Thigh lift in two days.....

Susan S.
on 3/17/09 9:28 am - Roselle, NJ
 I'm three weeks out from brachioplasty/augmentation and day after tomorrow I do the thigh lift.....I just reread the instructions - and since I've been through this twice I know what to expect but then again it's another procedure and I'm having the usual 'what on earth am I doing' moment..........I just had to pop a vicodin for the boobs - the arms are fine.......I manage to go all day without pain meds but by evening it gets harder.    I know in the long run it will be wonderful to have it all done.....and I bought 5 bathing suits in the last week - I haven't worn a bathing suit in 25 years!!!!!! - but oh boy.......the anxiety it coming up........keep me in your prayers.......: )   Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

victoria R.
on 3/17/09 10:44 am - goose creek, SC
Susan
Just think girl, you're gonna have it all done & over with very soon.  You'll be healed up before summer so you can strut your stuff in your new bathing suits. Keep us posted & I'll be thinking of you.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

sboyd1
on 3/17/09 10:45 am - Pearland, TX
You will do well.... praying for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery... All the best! -Sb
Melissa M.
on 3/17/09 1:07 pm - Seabrook, TX

I can definitely relate to the bundle of nerves.  It's funny how nervous we still get after having so many surgeries.  You'd think it was the first time each time!

Good luck with your surgery!

MelissaF
on 3/17/09 1:30 pm - Northwood, IA
Let me just say how much of a saint u are to me! You have done incredible in *all* aspects of your journey from physically to mentally to now the recontructive part.  

I love to work out also so I like to see how you are doing and keep up with your blog, posts etc.

I am so excited for how far you have come!  Congrats Susan and may you have a very speedy recovery so you can get back to your life and that gym and into those swimsuits!!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

happy girl
on 3/17/09 2:05 pm
woohoo, I am really excited for you!  You are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this latest procedure!

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Vickie Miller
on 3/17/09 2:53 pm - Anchorage, AK

You're much braver than I.  I wish I had the nerve to undergo a thigh lift, but I just can't bring myself to do it.  So... for now... I've had the tummy tuck and breast lift and that's all I can do for now.  Maybe later, but not now.  I hope you do well.  I'll be thinking of you.  Please keep us posted on how you're doing.  :)

Vickie

totalfreedom
on 3/17/09 3:57 pm - Northern CA
You are an inspiration with your success in all areas of this weight loss journey. My Dr. asked me at 8 days out if I wanted to go ahead and do my face work. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. But now that I ended up being off for 6 weeks, i sorta wished I had! You will be glad when it is all done.

caring thoughts go out to you on your surgery day and wishes for a speedy recovery.

kelli

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

ShirleyG
on 3/17/09 8:38 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Hey Susan
I had the thighs done and it was ok ,,,,You will be fine just have to take it easy ...I had the TO THE KNEE so it wasnt a piece a cake but not horrible either..
You will make it girl
Shirley
Danielle H.
on 3/18/09 1:06 am - Atlanta, GA
Susan- You're definitely in our prayers!  Its going to be just fine and I hear you on the evenings harder than the days!  I'm done by about 5pm...good luck, update us when you can!

High Weight 260, Surgery Weight 218,  Lowest Weight 156, CURRENT WEIGHT 177, Goal Weight 140

Breast Lift /Back Lipo 10/2008
LBL (Belt Lipectomy with Fluer de lis cut TT) 2/27/09
www.advancedobesitysurgery.com (Dr. Dennis Smith)
www.gaplasticsurgery.com (Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg)

Most Active