Shoot!

Susan S.
on 3/24/09 2:36 am - Roselle, NJ
 I had just gotten dressed to go out for a few hours - just to change the scenary - when I noticed one of my drains was pulling blood - not clear fluids - so I must have interrupted a capillary bed or something......and know I have to lie low.....lie down - prop up and not move.......and I'm going to scream!   but I'm also going to do it....glad I have the drain in - or this would develop into a painful hematoma........so...I'm grounded........and we know I don't do grounded well.       : )    Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

happy girl
on 3/24/09 4:42 am
oohhhh, take care of you and rest up.  You will out there soon enough doing your thang~! 

Looking forward to photo's as soon as you are up to it

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

victoria R.
on 3/24/09 6:31 am - goose creek, SC
Hang in there girl, you'll be healed up in no time.  Try to find some good movies to watch.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Melissa M.
on 3/24/09 6:33 am - Seabrook, TX
That has got to suck!  I don't know how I'm gonna do it when I have my surgery.  I am not  used to being still and inactive for too long.  It's one thing when you want to do it and totally different when you HAVE to do it!  

This too shall pass....

Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/09 10:28 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I'm sure it's driving you crazy having to stay still but PLEASE do it...you must take care of yourself!  Take it easy now for a short time and you can knock yourself out in a little while for many years to come.
Be careful!!!
sablouwho
on 3/24/09 10:31 am - La La Land, CA
At least you are grounded enough (in your head) to know you need to be grounded. Hang in there!
~Cindy  

Watch my first appearance on
The Doctors TV Show   (aired Dec 2008)
Plastics done by Siamak Agha, MD (lower body lift/spiral thigh lift) in Dec 2009, breast 

Cynthia's Lower Body Lift procedure by Dr. Siamak Agha
 this includes footage from my first and second appearance on The Doctors as well as footage of my actual surgery

Angensam
on 3/24/09 11:38 am - Atlanta, GA
I had the same thing happen on Monday and the doctors office said that darker blood is "old blood". What the heck that means is beyond me. Since my only choice is to lie around, it's not an issue.

Almost to goal!
Regina

Purple Passion
on 3/24/09 10:13 pm - Little Falls, NJ
RNY on 08/06/07 with

Sorry to hear that you are being challenged like this.  You gotta do what you gotta do.  Rest and be well.

Rachelle
Looking for a possible revision.
257/190/150 

Danielle H.
on 3/25/09 12:12 am - Atlanta, GA
Awe that stinks - I do know the feeling well myself!  Get some movies and just hang in there - see if you can get someone to come visit you...at least provide some entertainment!

Hang in there - this will pass quickly...

High Weight 260, Surgery Weight 218,  Lowest Weight 156, CURRENT WEIGHT 177, Goal Weight 140

Breast Lift /Back Lipo 10/2008
LBL (Belt Lipectomy with Fluer de lis cut TT) 2/27/09
www.advancedobesitysurgery.com (Dr. Dennis Smith)
www.gaplasticsurgery.com (Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg)

Susan S.
on 3/25/09 12:19 am - Roselle, NJ
 Thanks Danielle - Georgia Boy has been calling me a couple of times a day and makes me put my phone in the air so he can listen for the sounds of my parrots (I have 8 birds).......so he can tell I'm actually home and not fibbing about being home while I'm out.    He gets pretty mad that I tend to push things - but I"m not used to being grounded.  I've watched a bunch of movies - read three books - have about $1000 worth of magazines....and I'm now watching some god-awful reality show called Tots and Tiaras - from TLC - it's about little kids in the pagent world.........at least it's making me laugh a bit.......

So - where in Georgia are ya?      Hope you're feeling better each day!.    Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

Most Active