tummy tuck 2 weeks from today!

Lorraine22
on 3/24/09 7:00 am
Hi Everyone, I've been lurking through this sight for months now and finally decided to post. First of all  I just have to say THANK YOU to all of you who post and share your recovery. Its been such a comfort to me to know Im not alone. I have been glued to this sight! Two weeks from today im having an extended tummy tuck, muscle tightening and hernia repair. I am about 15lbs from my goal weight. Im hoping this surgery will help me get to goal. Think it will??  Im really concerned about how long I will be out of work. Im a hairstylist and Im on my feet all day. I see some people go back after 2 weeks. My ps says I should be able to go back in 2 weeks..but I dont believe him..LOL. Im really worried because I dont get paid if Im not there. Id appreaciate any input :-)       Lorraine
Mrs.Royalty
on 3/24/09 11:02 am - Martinsburg, WV
Lorraine... I will be praying for you... We will be 1 day apart... I am only 19 pounds away from my goal... I think the tummy tuck will do it... LOL

Thanking GOD for all he has done for me...

Lorraine22
on 3/24/09 12:02 pm
Hey Mrs. Royality..I just looked at youre profile and I gotta say..you look absolutly georgous! You are going to look like a model after your plastics! For some reason i cant post any of my pics on here...it says they are to big to upload, I dont know. Are you having an extended tummy tuck with lipo?
Melissa M.
on 3/24/09 1:02 pm - Seabrook, TX

This sure is a great source of information isn't it?  I know I've learned a lot here too.  I'm not sure if 2 weeks is long enough if you stand on your feet all day.  Maybe going back part time will be a good start.  I hear the more active you become too soon, the more swelling there is.  Everyone is different though.  Just  take it day by day but be sure not to overdo it.

Good luck!

Most Active