Mother Nature's April Fool's Joke

cbhjr98
on 3/31/09 7:08 pm
UGH! OMG - I'm leaving in less than an hour to drive to the surgical center for surgery in the morning - and TWO WEEKS LATE - here comes mother nature to avenge the wrongs - UGH - WTF!??! LBL w/ TL and sculpting while on your period - that even SOUNDS like misery.

Wish me luck! Off I go. I'm taking my computer to hopefully be able to get on in a few days.

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
Kelly V.
on 3/31/09 10:39 pm - Galion, OH
Good Luck and I know how you feel.  I got mine the morning of my total body lift.  I think it is nerves.
CrabbyScrabby
on 3/31/09 10:53 pm
Got mine the day after while still in the hospital.  Ask them to give you disposable underpants...they're perfect.  Mine are the boyshort type and they worked so well and I wasn't worried about stains, etc.  Good luck!
happy girl
on 3/31/09 10:53 pm
Good luck cass.

thinking of you.

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Brandi7920
on 3/31/09 11:14 pm - Nashville, TN
I've had 4 surgeries in the past 5 years - and EVERY SINGLE TIME - the stress gets me, and I end up on my period (when it's not my time). I hate that crap. I foolishly have my fingers crossed that this won't be the case during my PS....but my track record suggests otherwise.

Good luck!
Brandi
RNY 02/16/04
LBL, MTL, Lipo 06/04/09
351lb to 170lb
gypsywoman6789
on 3/31/09 11:14 pm - Hudson, NH
I hear you!  I think it is the stress because I am usually like clockwork every 27/28 days and this month I was a week late which put me just a few days before surgery so I actually postponed my surgery until next week because I was sucha crabby ***** I couldn't even imagine being in the right frame of mind to have my surgery.   Good luck with your surgery today and hang in there!
Most Active