looking for recommendations

mom2everyone
on 4/1/09 2:09 am
I have lost 100 lbs now and am looking into getting a tt and augmentation I was wondering if any of you know of any plastic surgeons in the bay area or sacramento calif.  I would love to get some recommendations.
Thank you
Tara

Tara

sablouwho
on 4/1/09 2:59 am - La La Land, CA
Last week on this forum a few posters were saying good things about a Dr. Mariotti. If you look on the right side of the screen when you're in the PS forum you will see an ad for his practice.

Also, go to the surgeon reviews and do a search for plastics in your area--that should yield some additional names.

Finally, you may want to cross post your question on the California forum.
~Cindy  

Watch my first appearance on
The Doctors TV Show   (aired Dec 2008)
Plastics done by Siamak Agha, MD (lower body lift/spiral thigh lift) in Dec 2009, breast 

Cynthia's Lower Body Lift procedure by Dr. Siamak Agha
 this includes footage from my first and second appearance on The Doctors as well as footage of my actual surgery

Siamak Agha MD PhD
on 4/2/09 2:40 pm, edited 4/2/09 2:43 pm - Newport Beach, CA
Finding a Plastic Surgeon is very personal>  However a few points are important:

1) Pictures say a thousdand words.  If you do not like a plastic surgeon's pictures, do not go to him or her. More than likely, you will look the same
2) Look at the number of pictures with the requested procedure.  Experience is very important
3) Look for pictures of the same patient  from different angles.  All patients will look great from one angle or so.  You need to see the patient from every angle to check for scar position and symmetry.
4) Look for scar placement and symmetry
5) Make sure your PS specializes in Post-bariatric
6) TT underserves most patients with massive weight loss. More than likely, u will need a LBL.  Better to get the right operation in the first place
7) Look for PS who complete multiple procedures in one stage- this will give you a much better result and will also save you time and money
8) See if your PS is academically active in POst-bariatric Procedures; look for article, book chapters, etc.  Thsi indicates credibility....

Anyhow, good luck.  You can see my gallery on http://www.plasticsurgerybodycontouring.com/index.php/gallery/post-bariatric/

You can copy a complimentary copy of my Patient Guide to Post-bariatric Plastic Surgery on www.plasticsurgerybodycontouring.com/b/

Feel free to call us for a complimentary virtual consultation on the net- 949-644-2442

Siamak Agha MD PhD
Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society of Plastic Surgery
Specializing in Post-Bariatric Plastic Surgery
www.plasticsurgerycal.com

Most Active