Have to laugh at myself

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/09 3:46 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I knew this would happen............
So I'm strapped into this crotchless compression garment after my procedure last week.  I finally got the ok to take a shower yesterday (man was that nice)!  While showering I tossed my garment in the wash to freshen it up.........after I hoisted myself back into it I decided to get out of my nasty nightgown and put on some baggy shorts and a top.......I decided to slip a pair of underpants on over the compression body suite (here's where it gets funny)..........everything was fine until about 7pm when I really had to PEE and couldn't get someone off the phone......after 10 mins of spaghetti legs I finally said "I GOTTA GO, good bye!" and I ran to the bathroom........I pulled the shorts down and sat down to PEE............hey wait a min., what's this???  .......oh crap, I forget to pull the underpants down! YEP I PEE'd in my pants!!!!!!  
Brandi7920
on 4/3/09 4:09 am - Nashville, TN
Omg - LOL - this sounds like something I would do....
RNY 02/16/04
LBL, MTL, Lipo 06/04/09
351lb to 170lb
gypsywoman6789
on 4/3/09 4:20 am - Hudson, NH
Thanks for sharing, at least if it happens to me too I won't feel alone!  How are you feeling since your surgery?  I am going in next week for a panniculectomy and am freaking out a little bit.
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/09 6:40 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
All and all I feel really good.  I stopped taking pain killers 2 or 3 days ago (mainly so I could start pooping again), I take only 1 or 2 a day instead of 6-8.  I'm a little bored and therefore spending too much time on the PC and on my feet.  I need to lay down and elevate my arms more so the swelling will go down.... I thought I was going to enjoy just doing nothing but it's driving me nuts.

I can understand your nervousness....it's normal.  I'm planning my Lower Body in mid June and already preoccupied with thoughts about it.....LOL.  Can't wait till the surgeries are done.

Good luck with your surgery next week - keep us posted.
Ruth
Melissa M.
on 4/3/09 6:05 am - Seabrook, TX
Yep, I could see myself doing that too!  That is too funny!!  
cleos_mom
on 4/3/09 8:01 am - phila., PA
Yes I know what you mean I did that my first day home I was so used to just lifting my nightie I forgot I put panties on LOL
Lisa A.
on 4/3/09 9:30 am
Well at least your pants did not drop down to your ankles on christmas eve LIKE ME  and flashed the parking lots with my compression garmets. All of sudden it felt cold and brezzy, My kids were cracking up big time. It was then i decided I was getting smaller and needed new pants .. The humor side of losing,
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/09 10:07 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
That's funny too!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/09 10:05 am - Bayonne, NJ
Been there, done that, laughed for days!
Lorraine22
on 4/3/09 12:24 pm
LOL thanks for the laugh..very cute
Most Active