what happened to my boobies?

whisperingliz
on 4/2/09 12:07 pm - paramount, CA

I had a tt on 3/24 along with brachio. I was okay with my breasts after weightloss, i never had big boobies so i didnt really sag after. I stayed a B cup, but I noticed after my tt they seem to have almost gone away??? wha?? Do tummy tucks do this with the stretching down of the skin? or is it just me?  I might have to look into implants later. sigh...

DEBI R.
on 4/2/09 4:26 pm, edited 4/2/09 4:27 pm - CORSICANA, TX
I was wondering the same thing. I'm having a circumferential TT with anchor cut (LBL) and brachioplasty next Wednesday and have been thinking about what my boobs are going to look like afterwards, they're already long tube socks of skin only.

Having a tight stomach and saggy boobs is really bothering me. I'm trying to save for a boob job but it'll be awhile because I have to pay the  $6000 I borrowed (my part of this surgery is $10,000)  off first.  I have alot of side boob skin that really bothers me too and the only way to get rid of it is to have a boob job. Boobs and thighs are next on my list.

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Northstar
on 4/3/09 10:20 am - Struthers, OH

Hi

All I can say is that once the body part that you are most concerned about get fixed, something else will take center stage.  I had a tummy tuck, then my boobies and arms were looking bad.  I got those done then it was the hips and behind that was a problem.  Then it was the inner thighs.  I look much better but now the outer thighs are lookin bad.  I have run out of money, time and energy so I'll just be happy at this point. 

I love the way I look even though I am not perfect.

Good luck on your journey

Madeline

At last I have found freedom
TT/BL   4/14/07
BA/ Brachioplasty   11/22/07
LBL   4/21/08
Thigh Lift w/ lipo  11/17/08
Most Active