TT Muscle Repair Question

JulieIND
on 4/5/09 1:51 am - Indianapolis, IN
 Hi, everyone!  I'm 2 1/2 weeks postop TT with MR and my MR is still quite bothersome.  Is that normal.  It seems especially bad in the a.m. and I wake up with muscle spasms down the middle of my tummy.

Everything else is beautiful.  I can't believe how well it looks.  I don't have the tummy of a 20-year-old with no kids, but it looks wonderful compared to what I have!  And my area down under looks great, too.  I would suggest to anyone considering this surgery to talk to your doctor about your mons area before surgery.  My doctor knew it was a concern of mine and did lipo and everything to make it nice.  I think if I hadn't said anything, it might not have gotten the attention it did. So speak up!  LOL
tazfan
on 4/5/09 6:31 am
I was uncomfortable and swollen for about 6 weeks after my TT with MR.  Remember the doctor sewed your stomach muscle back together.  That pulled it tight and it is still recovering from that.  The only time I had what I called pain was when I would stand up, sit or lay down.  I had my tummy and arms done at the same time and it hurt both to do any of those motions but once I was either up or down the pain would stop.  I was uncomfortable most of the time during that 6 weeks but nothing I would call painful. 
Most Active