New Photos posted...14 day post-op brachioplasty

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/09 7:25 am, edited 4/12/09 7:26 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
New Photos posted...14 day post-op brachioplasty
Finally seeing some swelling going down........  Still not sure if he took enough off but working on being patient and not getting upset.....I'll wait another 3 weeks and see how it looks then.

cleos_mom
on 4/12/09 8:58 am - phila., PA
Hi
  I think your pix look great, your incisions are beautiful. look at your before surgery pix for comparison , I don't know maybe he could have taken more off but maybe that is all he could take
off but as an outsider I think the look great
Susan
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/09 9:19 am, edited 4/12/09 9:25 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Susan,
Thanks for the kind words....
I just cut and paste the fist picture of my left arm and the most recent picture of the left arm and I think it really shows a pretty big difference.   I'm holding my final decision on it for 3 weeks when I go to see the surgeon again.  But one thing for sure, I'm very very happy with the incision!!

I just posted the new before/after picture...really shows the difference...

Ruth
debbiel
on 4/12/09 10:51 am - poughkeepsie, NY
You look wonderful.. I am so happy for you. I had my arms done and I only wish I looked as good as you...They look great...What a great summer you will have being able to wear short sleeve's shirts.. I am not a jealous person.... but I am jealous of your arms.. Be proud and thank your dr... Keep up the good work.. can't wait to see more photo's. Debbie... Happy Easter...
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/09 12:16 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks for the kind words Debbie! 
I actually stepped outside today in a tank top for just a few mins....first time I didn't feel ashamed..........   I would normally be worried about my "big bat wings" flapping in the wind. 
I was careful to make sure the incision was covered not only with scar cream but sunblock too (don't want to do sun damage to the scar).
Ruth

happy girl
on 4/12/09 12:49 pm
I think your incision looks really, really good.  Wait it out and see what happens, hopefully you will be happier with the results then

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/09 2:39 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks!
Waiting is the hardest thing but that's what I'm going to have to do...... 
Bella8891
on 4/12/09 1:42 pm - NY
Your healing incisions are the best that I've seen.......I think your arms look great!
Ciao,
Bella

SURGERY......................................NOW........................................................ GOAL

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/09 2:40 pm, edited 4/12/09 2:40 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks a bunch!!
Melissa M.
on 4/12/09 1:53 pm - Seabrook, TX
Wow, those are some beautiful incision.  Can't believe your only several days out!
Most Active