Financing Plastics

LadyJwb
on 4/16/09 5:19 am - Philadelphia, PA

Is this a easy process? Did you go with the company that the Plastic Surgeon office recommended you? Do you regrets doing this? I went for my consult yesterday and I'm looking into brachio plasty  and a tummy tuck. I have saving , but don't want to deplete them and surely not enough for both procedures  and doctor stated a great discount if i got both done at the same time. (trust me I'm not pressured by that) I do know several people who have used the office so I'm aware of the work ,just wondering if anyone know of any finance company that are the easiest for approvals. This would be a great Birthday gift for my self. (May 18Th my b-day) I guess i will have to get a second job to help with all this..LOL Hubby is going to kill me. Any information that you can share will be helpful. Thanks Guys and Gals

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/16/09 5:51 am - OH
I reluctantly pulled money out of savings for part of my PS (arms and mons lift) , and then utilized a special interest rate offer on one of my credit cards (put the surgery on one card then used special balance transfer to move it to my other card at 3.9% interest for one year) for the second sugery (TT).  The interest rate on the balance transfer was much less than the interest rate of the two medical finance companies I contacted.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

DEBI R.
on 4/16/09 8:45 am - CORSICANA, TX
I saved for a year ($6,000) and still didn't have enough so I had to get a bank loan for the rest. You might want to check out Capital One or Care Credit if you don't use a bank.

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

LadyJwb
on 4/16/09 11:09 am - Philadelphia, PA
DEB I'm so empatient I can't wait to save up...I want to be fine in (09)..LOL I'm going to do what I can to make it happen.
DEBI R.
on 4/16/09 1:28 pm - CORSICANA, TX
I know what you mean about being inpatient I am too. It was easy waiting the year because I still needed to lose weight back then but now I'm itching to have my boobs and side boobs done next. I will have to wait until I get this loan paid for first but that is next on my agenda.
Good luck and I'm sure you'll be posting about your plastics date soon. Debi

minuature pinscher 

LadyJwb
on 4/16/09 2:56 pm, edited 4/19/09 7:42 am - Philadelphia, PA
Debi I'm on my grind and focus.joking with ny nine year old male I told him I was going set up a candy station during recess...lol I'm going to do what ever to get he funds for my BP and TT. (Wish Me Luck )
DEBI R.
on 4/17/09 3:36 am - CORSICANA, TX
I wish you all the best in coming up with the money. I'm already thinking of  someway to get my breasts and upper back done but there really is no way until I get this loan paid back.

minuature pinscher 

Christie N.
on 4/16/09 9:04 am - Riverton, UT
Care Credit has an 18 month (or less) no interest plan that I'm kind of interested in if I do plastics after I'm done having kids in a few years.   Just go to carecredit.com and click on calculate charges on the right hand side to see how much you'd be paying each month if you did do a payment plan.

Hit goal weight of 140 at 13 months out from RNY!! 130 pounds GONE! 

LadyJwb
on 4/16/09 11:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
THANKS CHRISTIE I WILL CHECK THEM OUT.
Most Active