SCRATCH the Record__________________xxxxxxxx I'm confused

Redstrawberri B
on 4/16/09 11:30 pm - Dallas, TX
Hey Guys,

I'm a bit confused now a month a before surgery!! Would you do the LBL or just a TT with muscle repair and Lipo????? My Dr. has given me a quote and the LBL is 771.00 more!!!   No problem with the money part been saving!  don't have a lot of Butt since weight loss (smile) I have what you might call a Highschool azz!!! But I would like for it to be a little tighter!!! What effect will the LBL have on my ASSETS? or should I just get the TT and the Lipo???????????? Help me out!!!!

Red
Lisa A.
on 4/17/09 12:09 am

Ok I am a woman that is type that tells u str8 forward and open honest. I am latin and we are known for our booty nice round plump butt ok and well I do like to keep my butt if I did a lbl it would be gone. I would make sure your doc understands exzactly what look u r looking for. I am not white nor play one on here I am from spain and well I was born and raised in usa I do like the firm round ass that latins girls were blessed with or not blessed with  depends on how u look at it I guess. LOL
My advice is have someone take a pic of the booty and then do a simulated  lift  take a pic then compare pics  see if u like it better or not. I Did not want a 360 degree scar and  have the look like I was cut in half  as I do have olive skin and we do scar pretty bad and no matter what it will show as I also have keloids. I use merdema faithfully and well it is fading but it is still raised futher back I go I had a extended TT. I have my tummy muscles tighten and well let me tell u I am sucking in more and more and getting a waist. I do have flat tummy and I saw some of my surgeons pts who had a tummy tuck and man they r flat so i knew then and there I only needed a extended TT and leave my booty alone as it meant alot to me personally. After reading u would like it tighter u may look great with it being tighter and maye the lbl is what u r looking for. I did not need my booty tighten or smaller LOL .
Lisa

MelissaF
on 4/17/09 12:23 am, edited 4/17/09 1:24 am - Northwood, IA
I have heard of people saying their butt is too flat after their LBL's.  My surgeon is going to do his best not to flatten mine out too much b/c I am not well endowed there anyways and happen to like where it is at right now.  I have a lot of excess skin on hips and some on outer thighs which an LBL will help and a TT will not.  If it were me.. 771 more bucks????? thats it?!?!?!?  Id be doing the LBL without a doubt.  That's a steal.  My TT is half the price of my LBL.  So thats incredible and really unheard of.  Either they are charging way more than they should for the regular TT's or their LBL's are just downright cheap?  Also some surgeons can take some of the fat from your lipo (if u are getting lipo) and inject that into the butt during the LBL... so a butt augmentation with LBL.  Might ask about that!!  If you are alrady getting fat taken out from somewhere else might as well use it where its most beneficial :)  IN the bootay! :)  Good luck! I am having my LBL 4/28. Will be good to keep up with u postop if you are posting any updates!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

BigCityGirl
on 4/17/09 12:56 am - San Diego, CA
Red,  If I were you, I'd do this:  Get the LBL and then get your butt auto-augmented with the fat they remove from your abdomen.  I really wish I had done this when I had my LBL.  The LBL is a great surgery - it tightens the abs, defines a waist, lifts the outer thighs, and mons and lifts the butt.  However, it does leave the butt a little flat and that can make one look wide.  The other issue that can happen after an LBL, if your waist and hips are too close in size then you can't keep your pants up!  That's why I'm having some fat lipo'ed out of my thighs and injected in my butt later this year.  You can get an idea of the surgery affects in my profile photos.  Good luck.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
cbhjr98
on 4/17/09 1:27 am
Red,

LBL w/ Butt Autoaugmentation. That's what I did... my but is just as porportional but higher w/out as much loose skin at the bottom. He injected fat into it to prevent it being flat. It's not flat, but it will take a couple months to totally settle and smooth out. I like the LBL cuz the thighs and mons (which looks totally beautiful BTW!!!) and overall clean look to it vs a TT which has a stopping point. I feel they can address more w/ the LBL vs just the TT.

Good luck!

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
gypsywoman6789
on 4/17/09 7:50 am - Hudson, NH
Well I just had a tt no muscle repair 10 days ago.  I considered a LBL but in the end it was just too damn expensive for me and my ins covered my tt.  I am thrilled with my results but I'm sure I would have been even more thrilled if I could have had the LBL.  Now my azz is naturally flat and I'm sure it would have been alot worse after an LBL but I knew I could always ask about autoaugmentation or even implants if I had to down the line.  Because despite the fact that I have a flat azz, it currently looks like one of those wrinkly Shar-pei dogs and I really wi**** didn't..

I say one surgery that covers many problem areas is the way to go even if it leaves you with a flat fanny, you can always address that later.
Most Active