What is the Mons area????

Redstrawberri B
on 4/17/09 1:31 am - Dallas, TX

I'm lost you guys!!! I don't want my butt flatter!! I may need to look for a new surgeon because the one that wants to do either the LBl or the TT with muscle repair said he can't do anything for my but!! Guess he has no experience in that!!!!

Red

cbhjr98
on 4/17/09 1:35 am
The mons is the area below the bottom of your tummy but above the labia (think the top area that hair grows on your vajaja). The part that has that fat pocket pouch that sags with extra skin after massive weight loss (some are blessed not to have that prob, but a lot do).

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
Redhaired
on 4/17/09 4:15 am - Mouseville, FL
From one Red to another find another surgeon.  When I had the back portion of my LBL done the surgeon did autoaugmentation and it made a big difference.

Red

(deactivated member)
on 4/17/09 12:06 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Was your surgeon in FL?  I haven't found one here who will do the butt Aug......who did you go to?
Thanks!
Redhaired
on 4/17/09 1:11 pm - Mouseville, FL
Dr. Albear in Tampa did my butt lift with auto-augmentation.  http://www.albearplasticsurgery.com/index.cfm

Angensam
on 4/17/09 7:20 am - Atlanta, GA
My surgeon didn't have time to do anything with my butt since my LBL and thigh lift took 8 hours in the OR. I knew I was going to have a flat butt and I might do something in the future but it's actually not too bad. I do like a round butt but if I never do anything, that's okay.

Your surgeon can do something, but he may not want to. Perhaps he is not experienced in butt augmentation. If this really matters to you, then find another surgeon.

FYI, the LBL will take care of the mons area, but make sure your surgeon knows you want this to be addressed.

Good luck,
Regina

Almost to goal!
Regina

totalfreedom
on 4/17/09 11:52 am - Northern CA

Definately find someone else.  There are few experienced drs out there.

I went on  4 consults before I found a doctor who would do auto augmentation of the butt.  Some said they could put the back flap, but at least two said I would just have to have a flat butt.

that was very important to me, so I traveled down south from where I live (9 hrs away) to Newport Beach.

Check out Agha's pictures:

www.plasticsurgerybodycontouring.com

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

Most Active