Thigh lift pics?

trudie74
on 4/17/09 9:14 am - Round Rock, TX
I am considering a thigh lift along with my tt...the one that keeps the scar around the panty line, not the vertical scar down the inner thigh.  Is that the medial thigh lift?  I can't find any pictures of the scar or even before and afters really.  I search google picsa and nothing good really.  Surgeon website never have thigh lift pics.  Does anyone know where I can view some pics?

Also, one surgeon told me it was the worst to recover from because it was hard to sit...but another says it is one of the easier recoveries.  Any feedback?

gypsywoman6789
on 4/17/09 9:31 am - Hudson, NH
I just googled medial thigh lift and if you look at the top of the page, there is a tab that says Images, click on that and it will show you all kinds of photos from various places, scars and all.
gypsywoman6789
on 4/17/09 9:57 am - Hudson, NH
Holy Crap I just found this link in my search for pics for thigh lifts.  It is a very graphic detailed video of a thigh lift procedure, although this one is the kind that has the full incision down the entire inside of the leg!

http://vimeo.com/3527455
cinlu
on 8/28/10 7:58 am
OMG!!!    how graphic!!! no wonder i am hurting so badly from my tummy tuck. i am suppose to get a leg lift next november....... after watching that video it sure makes me think twice about it.
thanks for the info on that website.

w8'n no more
on 4/17/09 11:18 am - middle of, IL
Check out my profile where I have before and afters of the work I had done less than 2 months ago.  Dr. Agha in California has a new spiral LBL technique that lifts the thighs, butt, stomach.   Fixes the whole lower body.   Here is his website.

http://plasticsurgerybodycontouring.com/index.php/gallery/po st-bariatric/high-definition-lower-body/

Kathy
sw/cw/gw
269/136/141
Surgery Date 10/21/05  Dr. Anthone
Aspire to Inspire Before You Expire!
trudie74
on 4/17/09 12:46 pm - Round Rock, TX
That video link is crazy...it gives me the creeps lol.  When I google thigh lift I get random PS pics of LBL's and Tummy tucks...a couple thigh lifts that don't show the scar.  Most seem to be linked to a LBL, so I can't tell what one would look like all by itself.  I will check out what you guys mentioned, and keep on trying!  Thanks!

Angensam
on 4/18/09 2:32 am - Atlanta, GA
I had the medial thighlift with my LBL. My scar looks great. It goes from inside your groin to around the back of your thigh but it's location is sort of hidden by my butt. I'm thrilled with it. It is, however, very uncomfortable right after surgery. You will need a raised toilet seat for sure and it is very very tender. It's fine now, (I'm 4 weeks post op) but I must say that my leg swelling is much more pronounced then my body swelling when I'm on my feet too long.

The inner or medial thigh lift does not address the outside of your thighs. The LBL takes care of that, but if you are getting a TT then you need to know that the outside of your thighs will not change.

Hope this helps!
Regina

Almost to goal!
Regina

sablouwho
on 4/19/09 1:33 am - La La Land, CA
That was some video!

One thing about it that I found very interesting was to see how there is so little bleeding, even as the area stays open for a while.
~Cindy  

Watch my first appearance on
The Doctors TV Show   (aired Dec 2008)
Plastics done by Siamak Agha, MD (lower body lift/spiral thigh lift) in Dec 2009, breast 

Cynthia's Lower Body Lift procedure by Dr. Siamak Agha
 this includes footage from my first and second appearance on The Doctors as well as footage of my actual surgery

Siamak Agha MD PhD
on 4/19/09 10:22 am - Newport Beach, CA
The medial or inner thigh litf is the standard thigh lift procedure that is performed by most Plastic Surgeons.  However, in my opinion, it underserves the post-weight loss patient.  Thus I do my signature Spiral Thigh Lift procedure  for the post-bariatric patient.  This procedure lifts the back, inner, front and outer aspect of the thigh. The procedure starts at the back of the thigh in the butt crease under your butt and extends at the groin crease.  The butt crease and the groin crease are then meticulously reconstructed (extremely important since otherwise you will see the scars through underwears.  To look at a reconstructed groin crease after thigh lift, see:

http://www.plasticsurgerybodycontouring.com/index.php/plastic-surgery/post-bariatric-body-contouring/thigh-lift/

Look at my post bariatric gallery.  Every patient has had the Spiral thigh lift.  If you do not see the scar, it is beacuse it is well placed and reconstructed.

Finaly look at the pictures that were just put up by one of my patients.  She had a lower body lift, buttock augmentation and Spiral thigh lift. 

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/totalfreedom/

You will notice her scars under her new butt., but the inner thigh scars are well covered in an underwear.  The way it should be.   I can tell you that her groin incisions also look very good.  Plz ask her.

Siamak Agha MD PhD
Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society of Plastic Surgery
Specializing in Post-Bariatric Plastic Surgery
www.plasticsurgerycal.com

trudie74
on 4/20/09 1:02 pm - Round Rock, TX
Thanks for sharing!  How was the thigh portion of your recovery?  How miserable were you?  I know with the LBL it might have been hard to tell specifically what was thigh misery LOL...but I am only doing the BA with extended TT and inner thigh lift.  I worry about the thighs being hard to recover from since this is such a tender area and bends alot.

Most Active