Monday is the day!

malynn
on 4/18/09 12:10 pm
Finally...Monday I will have my tummy tuck.  I made my surgery date at the end of March and I didnt think this day would ever get here.  I have been cleaning and washing clothes all weekend getting ready.  I know I wont be able to do these things for awhile so I wanted to get it all clean.  Tomorrow I will have to pack up my daughters clothes for her to spend the week with my mom. 
I have all my DVDs ready and my clothes out to wear.  Am I missing anything?  I'm very excited but not really looking forward to the swelling time.  BUT the price we pay!
bamagirlee
on 4/19/09 3:27 am - Phenix City, AL
How exciting! I know about the waiting. First it was for WLS, now for plastics. I'm waiting now for insurance approval for a panni removal and TT the days are dragging. Since I'm just starting the process I'm hoping to get it done by May.
Best of luck Monday!! I'll say a prayer of protection and healing for you. Please post as soon as you feel like it and let us know how it went and how you're feeling!
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/09 5:20 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
How very exciting for you!!  Hope all goes very easy for you.
Here's to an easy recovery!
Keep us posted.....

gypsywoman6789
on 4/19/09 6:36 am - Hudson, NH
Some words of advice - don't overdo it so the swelling won't get worse!  I am only 12 days post op tt no muscle tightening and on the days I move around too much, I pay for it.  Bad swelling and its very uncomfortable.  Overall the pain has not been as bad as I thought but then again I didn't have the muscles done. I've been on the couch since yesterday afternoon b/c I way over did it Friday and was paying for it.

Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery, don't forget to have someone take before and afters.  And make sure someone is with you at home to help out during the first week.  I only got up and down to go to the bathroom.  Other than that I had my hubby bring me my drinks, meals, etc.

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/09 11:06 pm
Danielle H.
on 4/20/09 12:51 am - Atlanta, GA
Yeah!  Today is your day - I pray it all goes well and the recovery is smooth.  Take Care!

High Weight 260, Surgery Weight 218,  Lowest Weight 156, CURRENT WEIGHT 177, Goal Weight 140

Breast Lift /Back Lipo 10/2008
LBL (Belt Lipectomy with Fluer de lis cut TT) 2/27/09
www.advancedobesitysurgery.com (Dr. Dennis Smith)
www.gaplasticsurgery.com (Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg)

Most Active