how did people respond to the new boobs?

Lisa A.
on 4/19/09 12:27 pm
I am  really curious how everyone handle  showing up with new headlights, I have a feeling I am just gonna being hiding out tell the swelling has gone down, I am like a wall flower so having big boobies is gonna be  pretty bold move. I mean did people just  stare or ask I mean I am not telling people many people what I am having done it will be obvious after words. I told my kids and they are razzing me and teasing me.. Oh well soon they will forget mommy has new headlights.. Next kid (SON) that walks around with oranges for boobs is gonna get pics of them Teenage boys what do they know?  Obviously to much LOL
Lisa

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/09 10:50 pm
Lisa A.
on 4/19/09 11:11 pm
Jodi u just crack me up girl LOL  The humor side of WLS. I guess I could have told my boys momma is going in for headlight adjustments and left it at that. I told all my kids  you all are lucky I am not asking u to cough up 1000k  for breast feeding  you, That did shut them up real quick like, I mean come on I breast fed 7 kids I deserve this LOL, I told my  kids this I breast fed all of you and now it is time to put them back into place now. I am getting my body back from having kids and weight issues
Lisa

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/09 12:12 am
megameggs
on 4/20/09 1:28 am - FL
That's an interesting question! Everyone at work knows I'll be out for two weeks for "a procedure," but they don't know what I'm having done. Even though I'm getting implants, I'm not sure the difference will be that huge... I wear padded bras now, so they have no idea how small my real boobies are! I'll probably be sure to "cover up" as much as possible during the first few weeks... layered cardigans, suit jackets, etc. I'll introduce the new additions slowly and hope that does the trick!

And I'm definitely skipping the office beach day scheduled for 3 weeks after my surgery. That would be a great way to break the ice!
Vist my weblog at www.megameggs.wordpress.com

Heather H.
on 4/20/09 4:06 am - Northern, CA
Mine are kind "out there" so not hiding them well. I haven't exactly shown them off either. :) My girlfriends trapped me in the bathroom friday and demanded I lift my turtle neck before I was allowed to leave but it was all in good fun. Another friend just had hers pierced.. ow..so I wasn't the only one on display :) I have had to endure alot of "groping" with my husbands permission.. he got an earful for it over the weekend, he's just soo proud he can't help it :).... EVERYONE knows now..so like i said..they are "out there". My teenage sons are cool with it and just tell me I look much better :)

Before 09/2005 BMI:57.5
After   09/2007  BMI.28.9
Now    09/2012 BMI 46.4

*My profile is public*

Susan S.
on 4/20/09 4:34 am - Roselle, NJ
I went with the smallest inplant they make - so it's not exactly a huge change in appearance...as I was wearing pushup bras and silicone cutlets (great when one went flying across the room when I was with my personal trainer.!)...the difference is - I love em!!!!!  I'm spending entirely too much time admiring them!!!!! : )    Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

knailnhair
on 4/20/09 7:29 am - Milford, NJ
Hell admire away!!!!  If I could have mine perky and where they are supposed to be I'd want to show the world!!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

shalee04
on 4/21/09 2:40 am - Bakersfield, CA
I luv my new headlights. at first I felt that they were wayyyyy out there, but they really aren't I was wearing padded water bras before.  when my girlfriends saw them, they wanted to feel and see them. they are very happy for me, as they know what I have gone thru to get to this weight and I wasnt happy with all the saggy skin and deflated boobies.

My 3 daughters all have BIG ones D's and bigger and Now they say I fit into the family .

You are going to LOVe them!!!!
Lisa A.
on 4/22/09 1:24 am
I am so excited it will be here before I know it. u NEED TO CALL ME I have some questions I need to ask you
Lisa
Ps will send u my number privately
Most Active