How long between procedures?

ng
on 4/21/09 3:18 am - Southwest, LA
I did lipo on sides and back outpatient at a surgical facility.  It helps a bunch, and is way cheaper.  The pain was not that bad and so on.  But you do get a line of holes down back along spine.  my blabber mouth daughter asked what the spots were............. i fibbed and told her allergy testing...................LOL.  I didn't wany her spreading any more of my business, she has done that too much already and always a whole bunch of other blabbermouth crap that is lies.  She is jealous that i lost weight............... but she eats all the wrong stuff and way too much, and way too often.  He eating habits went out of control once she became a teenager and got a drivers license.  She could go to fast food places at will.    If she just ate and someone walks in with food, she eats again.  she doesn't need a diet, she needs a lifestyle change, and i am getting tired of being talked down about........... so she will feel better about herself.
Susan S.
on 4/21/09 4:14 am - Roselle, NJ
Had an LBL in October - brachioplasty and breast Augmentation in February and then had medial thigh lift two weeks later - the closeness of the second two procedures was permitted because there is minimal bloodloss with the typical brachio/augmentation (not so with the LBL - minimally 60 days and all serology back to normal - I required three units of blood).......and the last procedure was ok on top of the second because I was lucky enough to have ridiculously fast healing and recovery.    It all depends on how quickly you recover and the nature of the procedure.    Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

Most Active