Any Dr. suggestions for Atlanta area?

sarah092080
on 5/25/11 11:30 am - Cumming, GA
Hi, just wondering if anyone has suggestions for Atlanta area surgeons that will help me with the insurance approval process?

millikan01
on 5/26/11 1:14 am

I didn't go through insurance, but my doctor does work with insurance.
Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg, Georgia Plastic Surgery. His number is 770-730-8222.
Ask for Samantha Briones and you can tell her I told you to call.  She is extremely helpful (she is the patient coordinator.  Also go to the website and look at pics.
www.gaplasticsurgery.com
I am 5 weeks post op chestplasty, mastopexy, and belt lipectomy.  I look AMAZING!

Cheers!

RNY 9/24/08
Surgery Weight - 344.4 
Revision to DS 9/22/10
Surgery Weight - 231.0 
Plastics 4/14/11 
Surgery Weight - 211.0
Current Weight - 179.8
Goal Weight - 160.0
I am staring at Ambition, shaking hands with Success, and smiling at Determination - What are YOU doing? *smirk*

"They ON IT cause they WANT IT!"

sarah092080
on 5/26/11 4:53 am - Cumming, GA
Thanks so much. I will check them out right now!!!

sarah092080
on 7/22/11 5:30 am - Cumming, GA
Hi, I live in Forsyth and you suggested your surgeon to me a few weeks ago. I have not made an appointment to see him yet, but he gets rave reviews. I was wondering if you mind telling me how much you payed total for your procedures with all the extra costs of anesteisa and facility? Im just trying to get a rough estimate of what to expect.

millikan01
on 7/22/11 5:36 am
Hey sarah. Email me at [email protected]'m traveling and its hard to log on to reply to this site via phone. Cost is gonna depend on how many procedures you combine a well. I had 3. Ttys!
RNY 9/24/08
Surgery Weight - 344.4 
Revision to DS 9/22/10
Surgery Weight - 231.0 
Plastics 4/14/11 
Surgery Weight - 211.0
Current Weight - 179.8
Goal Weight - 160.0
I am staring at Ambition, shaking hands with Success, and smiling at Determination - What are YOU doing? *smirk*

"They ON IT cause they WANT IT!"

Lalamonkey
on 5/26/11 11:04 am - GA
Hey Sarah - Glad to see you are doing so well.  At our support group (Northside Forsyth in *******) we had Dr. Sheldon Linceberg (the same one the other poster wrote of) as  guest speaker and presenter to the group.  He gave a really comprehensive presentation on plastics for bariatric patients - his speciality.  He definately works with insurance plans too.  If you tell them you were at our presentation (just say you forgot to fill out the comment sheet) he will give you a free consult - otherwise $85.00. 

Wishing you great things!!!

Best,

Lala
sarah092080
on 5/26/11 9:51 pm - Cumming, GA
Thanks Lala, that makes 2 referrals for the same person. He must be good. How are you doing? Im just starting to research this plastics stuff. I want a tummy tuck and a breast lift (they look like pancakes) How many people are usually at the northside support group? I would like to come to one sometime and check it out.

Lalamonkey
on 5/27/11 4:09 am - GA
I am doing good!  I am about 1/2 way to goal with about 63lbs left to go.  Like you I have pancake boobs and I am certain they will get worse.  The doc did some very nice boob jobs - not even with impants - just pulling - tucking and putting it all back where it goes.  I was amazed at the fullness and how good they looked.  

Regarding group - it has grow - alot.  There are usually about 15-20 of us now.  Pre - Post  - and many folks in maintenance.  I never miss it.  I started when the group started - at that time I was on the bench waiting.  Now I am paying it forward by helping others know what to expect - manage etc.  Can't wait to be at goal and be a veteran.  We meet 4th Tuesday of every month - 6:30 pm, 1400 building - class room A (just to the right of the door when you enter).  Hope you can make it.  Would love to have you with us and to meet you in person!

Hugs,

Lala aka Laura

Most Active