need help finding a way to finance $3,750 for tummy tuck. ideas?

mom_to_4boyz
on 6/24/11 5:41 am, edited 6/24/11 11:59 am - CA
my tummy tuck will cost me $3,750 i dont have great credit and im denied most credit cards so what would be the best/easiest way to obtain the credit i need? im lost when it comes to this. HELP!

i will have the money in feb. 2012 but i am just too excited i cant wait =)

karma-4.jpg picture by keiratoutsupermomwifewomantired.jpg picture by keiratout     I'm a shorty at almost 5'3"

NursieGirl
on 6/24/11 6:01 am
There are plastic-surgery-specific financing companies, but the interest is astronomical!  I put mine on a credit card, so I'm not much help.  Sorry. 

Is it possible, as tough as it is, to wait a little while and save up?

09free2beme
on 6/24/11 6:40 am - AK
cleos_mom
on 6/25/11 3:56 am - phila., PA
maybe get a 2nd job?, but then again 2/12 is only 8 months away,.  GOD LUCK
Susan
flowerlove
on 6/26/11 9:47 pm
Maybe try to sell a bunch of stuff on ebay and amazon.com....   I have a ton of bellydance and exercise dvd's...all used, and got over $500!  People buy all kinds of crazy stuff on ebay, I think a lot of shopping addicts over there! Lol!  I bought some used MAC glitter on ebay (I know, I shouldn't have bought used..it's a long story).  I have a friend who buys crazy stuff, like the matching set of McDonald Disney glass sets and stuff you'd never think anyone would want.  You could could to a thrift shop and look for popular / new books to resell on Amazon for double the price...  Just a thought.
Laura in Texas
on 6/26/11 10:21 pm
Wow. Where are you getting a tummy tuck for $3750? 

Are your bills paid up? If you've had bad credit in the past but have been up to date for 2 years, some places will give you credit.

Do you have old gold or silver jewelry? It's surprising how much you can get for that. I found an old jewelry box from high school and it had lots of old stuff in there. I got $500 for it.

I understand about wanting it now. I hope you can find a way, but if not February is not that far off. Good luck to you!!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Most Active